U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Basketball
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 04-16-2011, 03:11 PM
 
Location: spring tx
7,912 posts, read 8,196,988 times
Reputation: 1982

Advertisements

Never seen what the deal was with boozer. What you saw today is what he is. He can have good numbers and still make your team worse. Bulls would be better off with a cheaper guy like david west (pre surgery) or scola.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 04-16-2011, 03:16 PM
FBJ
 
Location: Tall Building down by the river
39,615 posts, read 50,306,870 times
Reputation: 9451
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg1977 View Post
And for god sakes, Carlos Boozer got punked by Tyler Hansbrough. Seriously?

And the Pacers stopped going to him
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-16-2011, 04:54 PM
 
Location: Cook County
5,288 posts, read 6,363,957 times
Reputation: 3070
wow, I disagree with like, everything people are saying.

The Pacers played their best game and lost - the Bulls played bad D Rose went 0 for 9 from 3 point land and the Pacers shot over 50% from the 3. So the conclusion people are coming to is: 6 games? lol.

I am not boozers biggest fan, but the Bulls don't rely on him that much. They won 62 games with him being hurt, or less then effective a big chunk of the season. Point is, all they need is booze to not make TERRIBLE decisions, like he did today, and they will be fine.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-16-2011, 05:02 PM
FBJ
 
Location: Tall Building down by the river
39,615 posts, read 50,306,870 times
Reputation: 9451
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangeish View Post
wow, I disagree with like, everything people are saying.

The Pacers played their best game and lost - the Bulls played bad D Rose went 0 for 9 from 3 point land and the Pacers shot over 50% from the 3. So the conclusion people are coming to is: 6 games? lol.

I am not boozers biggest fan, but the Bulls don't rely on him that much. They won 62 games with him being hurt, or less then effective a big chunk of the season. Point is, all they need is booze to not make TERRIBLE decisions, like he did today, and they will be fine.


People are saying 6 games because the way the pacers played today lets you know they will win both games at home sending it back to chi-town for game 5
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-16-2011, 05:09 PM
 
Location: Cook County
5,288 posts, read 6,363,957 times
Reputation: 3070
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
People are saying 6 games because the way the pacers played today lets you know they will win both games at home sending it back to chi-town for game 5
So people see the Pacers play the perfect game and they just assume they are going to maintain this level of play? Ok, well they can have their opinion - but I assume they watch/play very little sports.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-16-2011, 05:17 PM
FBJ
 
Location: Tall Building down by the river
39,615 posts, read 50,306,870 times
Reputation: 9451
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangeish View Post
So people see the Pacers play the perfect game and they just assume they are going to maintain this level of play? Ok, well they can have their opinion - but I assume they watch/play very little sports.
If the pacers led the entire game on the road in chicago, what do you think will happen in Indy? They proved today they can play with the bulls. What you saw today from the Bulls is a "BAD WIN"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-16-2011, 05:45 PM
FBJ
 
Location: Tall Building down by the river
39,615 posts, read 50,306,870 times
Reputation: 9451
Default Not sure why but this particular playoff series has no intrgue

Hawks vs Magic. I'm thinking it's because the Hawks were swept by the Magic last year. This seems to be the only DUD of the day. I will return to NBA action in 2 hours when the Blazers play the Mavs
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-16-2011, 05:50 PM
 
Location: Cook County
5,288 posts, read 6,363,957 times
Reputation: 3070
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
If the pacers led the entire game on the road in chicago, what do you think will happen in Indy? They proved today they can play with the bulls. What you saw today from the Bulls is a "BAD WIN"
I expect the pacers to shoot worse, and the Bulls to shoot better - which is a totally reasonable assumption based on their season numbers. Why are you assuming that one game will paint a more accurate projection then a whole seasons worth of numbers?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-16-2011, 06:09 PM
 
Location: CLEVELAND OHIO
434 posts, read 779,316 times
Reputation: 234
D. Howard is in BEAST MODE
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-16-2011, 06:23 PM
FBJ
 
Location: Tall Building down by the river
39,615 posts, read 50,306,870 times
Reputation: 9451
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepy eyes 1979 View Post
I have the sixers in 7 games for my upset.
if that happens I will go to work in the nude
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Basketball
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top