U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Basketball
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-22-2011, 04:03 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,615 posts, read 50,267,937 times

Advertisements

He doesn't know what happens in the playoffs this time of year? This time of year you play MAN BALL not GIRL BALL and he needs to stop crying like a little girl. There is no reason for him to have all that talent and crying about-"he hit me hard"

He has to understand that he is not going to go to the hoop untouched every time. And what does he think he is going to happen in round 2 or 3? He thinks players are just going to stand there and let him go to the hoop and not foul him hard?
Quick reply to this message

Old 04-22-2011, 08:46 PM

51,862 posts, read 41,758,040 times
Since you are new to watching the nba based upon your predictions and observations.....it's called LOBBYING.

If you want to specifically ***** please provide a link. I will play my violin.

Old 04-22-2011, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Since you are new to watching the nba based upon your predictions and observations.....it's called LOBBYING.

If you want to specifically ***** please provide a link. I will play my violin.

Well he better get used to it because it's not going to end anytime time soon. It's called MAN BALL

Old 04-22-2011, 10:09 PM

3,569 posts, read 6,016,359 times
What are yiu taking about?
Everyone complains after a foul

Old 04-23-2011, 07:44 AM

6,495 posts, read 10,795,852 times
The only thing worse than listening to Rose whine is having the hear the crying from soft Bulls fans. If he thinks the Pacers have been playing him tough, I can't imagine how he'd feel if he had to play the Bad Boy Pistons in their prime. Rodman and Laimbeer would've had Rose looking for his teeth after attempting to drive the lane.

Old 04-23-2011, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alacran View Post
What are yiu taking about?
Everyone complains after a foul

I kno that but he is complaining about how hard the foul was and that's what happens this time of year. I mean he really thinks he will just drive to the basket and no one is going to touch him at allin the playoffs?

Old 04-23-2011, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
Well he better get used to it because it's not going to end anytime time soon. It's called MAN BALL
Ok, now this is ironic.

You are a huge Pacers homer that has made crazy predictions since the start of the series. Since they are now down 3-0 you are now crying about Rose as your team is eliminated....and yet you want him to man up?

NBA players lobby for fouls, coaches lobby for fouls and fans whine when they lose. It's the circle of life.

You've also yet to provide a source?

Old 04-23-2011, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grmasterb View Post
The only thing worse than listening to Rose whine is having the hear the crying from soft Bulls fans. If he thinks the Pacers have been playing him tough, I can't imagine how he'd feel if he had to play the Bad Boy Pistons in their prime. Rodman and Laimbeer would've had Rose looking for his teeth after attempting to drive the lane.
The Pacer fans apparantly want to deal fouls on Rose but then cry about him shooting free throws. At least the people from Detroit are smarter than the people from Indiana and recognize that the two go together.

Old 04-23-2011, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Ok, now this is ironic.

You are a huge Pacers homer that has made crazy predictions since the start of the series. Since they are now down 3-0 you are now crying about Rose as your team is eliminated....and yet you want him to man up?

NBA players lobby for fouls, coaches lobby for fouls and fans whine when they lose. It's the circle of life.

You've also yet to provide a source?
I actually had a lot of respect for him until he started whinning. Just go to the hole and deal with it because it's playoff style B-ball

Old 04-23-2011, 10:06 AM

8,341 posts, read 14,091,333 times
Quote:
The Pacer fans apparantly want to deal fouls on Rose but then cry about him shooting free throws. At least the people from Detroit are smarter than the people from Indiana and recognize that the two go together.
TVSG is not from Indiana.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Basketball
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or