Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Basketball
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-13-2011, 04:34 PM

2,532 posts, read 3,449,764 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergoingback View Post
Thanks for clearing that up for me bro. Did you also alert the other guy that posted it after I did, or am I special?

**** off dip****.
Dude no need to get bent out of shape. I only read like 5 of these Lebron threads so I couldn't touch on the others that stole the joke. The one I saw the joke in was way before yours. Just saying.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-13-2011, 04:46 PM

4,070 posts, read 5,603,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncopus99 View Post
Dude no need to get bent out of shape. I only read like 5 of these Lebron threads so I couldn't touch on the others that stole the joke. The one I saw the joke in was way before yours. Just saying.
I'm not bent out of shape. The smiley face conveys that.

I only read like 5 of these Lebron threads so I wasn't aware that it had already been posted. I thought that was obvious. Guess not.

Again, thanks for clearing it up for me bro.

Old 06-13-2011, 04:57 PM

1,245 posts, read 2,210,761 times
Those idiotic yet ubiquitous "What should I do?" ads are enough to make him annoying and disliked. What should you do, Lebron? Shut the heck up and get off the TV screen every two seconds. Those commercials were worse than the guy in the motel parking lot at night in the Everest commercials who looks at the camera with disgust.

Old 06-13-2011, 06:47 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,816,250 times
Some fans are just sick ;IMO. He did what was best for him after 8 years. He is a professional and it happens all the time;people need to get over it;which is pretty much what he said.

Old 06-13-2011, 07:08 PM

3,569 posts, read 7,194,814 times
Q:What does Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, and Lebron have in common.

A:They all have no rings

Old 06-13-2011, 07:49 PM

418 posts, read 808,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncopus99 View Post
Again, so overrated that he leads the team in about every stat category.

Seriously, the facts back up that he is the best out there. He averages almost a triple double. The season is over. Get over the hate. You almost think this guy is named Osama.
No Rings tho. He also disappears in the 4th quarter. So, all those stats mean nothing if u shut down when ur team needs u to step up.

Old 06-13-2011, 08:04 PM

5,706 posts, read 9,625,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alacran View Post
Q:What does Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, and Lebron have in common.

A:They all have no rings
What does RedJacket & Lebron have in common?

No ring.

Old 06-13-2011, 08:45 PM

2,532 posts, read 3,449,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMR23 View Post
No Rings tho. He also disappears in the 4th quarter. So, all those stats mean nothing if u shut down when ur team needs u to step up.
He came to the Heat planning to take on a "Magic Johnson" role, i.e. the facilitator, since that is what was asked of him.

Saying he "disappeared" is just someone who didn't watch the games. Yes, he missed a lot of shots, shooting on average around 30% in the fourth but he also only averaged 4 shots. To say he did nothing means you didn't notice these stats that occured also in the Fourth alone.
Game 1: 3 rebs
Game 2: 2 rebs, 2 steals
Game 3: 4 asts, 1 steal
Game 4: 3 rebs, 4 asts
Game 5: 3 rebs, 2 asts
Game 6: Shot 3 for 5 i.e. 60%, 1 reb
Again, look back at the footage. You will see Lebron all around the plays on the defense end, picking up slack.

Take it further and see if disappear in the fourth during any of the other series like when Wade was "missing" during Chicago. Just saying.

Old 06-13-2011, 08:58 PM
JJG

13,612 posts, read 22,891,217 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texdav View Post
Some fans are just sick ;IMO. He did what was best for him after 8 years. He is a professional and it happens all the time;people need to get over it;which is pretty much what he said.
Yes, it happens all the times. Professionals have to do what's best for their careers. HOWEVER, there's a right way and a wrong way to everything we do in life and Lebron leaving Cleveland in the big F.U. sort of way he did, was the WRONG way.

Also, ya can't start calling your team a dynasty when ya haven't won anything. He didn't own up to any of the mistakes he made in the series, barely congratulated the Mavs for THEIR title, and then the comments about how "they'll still have the same miserable lives tomorrow" was pretty much snobbish. There are some haters out there who are idiots, but there are also haters out there who hate for good reason.....

Old 06-13-2011, 11:18 PM

121 posts, read 299,174 times
Lebron reminds me of Ohio St. they always choke when it matters most.

for the time being he can admire and envy D.Wade's ring.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Basketball