U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Merry Christmas!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Basketball
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 09-28-2011, 08:27 PM
JL JL started this thread

6,384 posts, read 7,024,934 times

Advertisements

Thought i would bring this up with the long lockout. Which players do you see having that star potential and shown some promise early in their careers? I have two guys on top of my head. Demarcus Cousins and Kyle Lowry. If Cousins can get his attitude and maturity together, he will be a force. The kid is a baller already. He has a good midrange jumper, post up, quick hands, passer, and defender.

Kyle Lowry is a stout defender with quick hands. He has the nose for the ball. Knows how to find the open man and finishes to the hole along with high bball IQ. His jump shot is getting better, but needs more consistency. The kid is a bull!

Demarcus Cousins vs LA Lakers (11-19 FG, 27pts 10reb) 28-01-2011 - YouTube

DeMarcus Cousins shows his handle and outside jumper at the Goodman vs Indy Pro Am Game - YouTube

Kyle Lowry Highlights 2010-2011 - YouTube

Kyle Lowry makes key defensive plays at end of regulation, OT vs. Grizzlies - YouTube

Last edited by JL; 09-28-2011 at 08:39 PM..
Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2011, 04:12 PM

2,671 posts, read 2,179,592 times
I think the best NBA rookie coming out of college this year will be the guy from Arizona state. Can't remember his name. But in the NCAA tournament against Duke he looked like a man against boys...

Old 10-16-2011, 08:58 PM

8,126 posts, read 8,481,820 times
Steph Curry!!! If Ellis eventually goes, his numbers will definitely go up as well because he will be depended on more.

Old 10-16-2011, 09:25 PM

1,695 posts, read 1,282,282 times
DeMarcus Cousins will be a beast IF he matures. If he matures and quits getting mad and he asserts himself he is going to do some beasting in the NBA. The Kings are going to be fun to watch with Cousins, Tyreke Evans and Jimmer Fredette. GO KINGS!

-Cheers.

Old 10-18-2011, 10:39 PM

5,476 posts, read 3,894,123 times
^^Im looking forward to seeing that team. Not sure how much they'd win this year, but they will be fun to watch....

Old 10-19-2011, 02:15 PM

6,104 posts, read 5,419,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by supermanpansy View Post
I think the best NBA rookie coming out of college this year will be the guy from Arizona state. Can't remember his name. But in the NCAA tournament against Duke he looked like a man against boys...
Derrick Williams, who played for the Arizona Wildcats. And yes, he should be a baller for Minnesota.

I'm looking forward to seeing:

Kyrie Irving with Cleveland

John Wall and Javale McGee with Washington

Derrick Favors playing with Devin Harris in Utah

The Kings in general. JJ Hickson is now a member so they're still going to be a young team.

Bismack Biyombo and Kemba Walker in Charlotte

(sigh) Stupid lockout.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $89,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Basketball