Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Basketball
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-05-2012, 11:16 AM

3,490 posts, read 3,790,658 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
How does it show a lot and the Hawks stink? Plus that was their second time beating the Hawks by double digits. So what are you talking about?
I don't think the Hawks stink, maybe the Sixers match up against them like the Bucks do the Heat. Friday night was an important game for the Sixers and they were blown out, I was just saying it was nice to see the Sixers win a night after they got killed. Thats all. Sheesh
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-05-2012, 11:19 AM

22,378 posts, read 38,888,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James420 View Post
I don't think the Hawks stink, maybe the Sixers match up against them like the Bucks do the Heat. Friday night was an important game for the Sixers and they were blown out, I was just saying it was nice to see the Sixers win a night after they got killed. Thats all. Sheesh

Especially having to travle to Atlanta back to back

Old 02-05-2012, 11:24 AM
FBJ

39,605 posts, read 58,992,680 times
Quote:
Well if the Sixers beat them twice and neither game was competitive that means the hawks are not that good. At least I can say in the two games the Sixers lost to the Heat the game was close until the 4th qtr. The Hawks were always losing by double digits in each qtr in both games which means they are a bad team. I;m sorry but I get sick of people talking about the Hawks like they are a elite team in the East

Old 02-05-2012, 11:32 AM
FBJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidphilly View Post
Especially having to travle to Atlanta back to back
Don't matter where they had to travel if the team is not good.

Old 02-05-2012, 11:32 AM

3,490 posts, read 3,790,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
Well if the Sixers beat them twice and neither game was competitive that means the hawks are not that good. At least I can say in the two games the Sixers lost to the Heat the game was close until the 4th qtr. The Hawks were always losing by double digits in each qtr in both games which means they are a bad team. I;m sorry but I get sick of people talking about the Hawks like they are a elite team in the East
I don't think they're elite, really the only team is the East that fits elite is probably the Heat and barring major injuries to James or Wade they should run away with it. I am suprised by the Wizards, I didn't think they would be this bad.

Old 02-05-2012, 11:35 AM
FBJ

Quote:
I don't think they're elite, really the only team is the East that fits elite is probably the Heat and barring major injuries to James or Wade they should run away with it. I am suprised by the Wizards, I didn't think they would be this bad.
The Wizards look like they only care about getting paid. None of their games are competitive and it's a shame you can't fire players

Old 02-06-2012, 07:57 PM

Beat LA (oh they did)

Did anyone notice the Sixers are on pace to beat the all time lowest avg turnover rate by more than 1

Only 4 tonight

Old 02-11-2012, 01:33 PM

3,503 posts, read 7,494,923 times
That's the sign of a good team right there!

Loving the job Collins has done with that team.

For a while, it was all about who was going to trade for Iggy...not so much now!

Old 02-12-2012, 01:02 PM

78,333 posts, read 60,527,398 times
IF (and that's a huge IF), the 76ers can hold it together when they have to embark on many many future road games....Collins will be a strong contender for coach of the year.

Old 02-12-2012, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
IF (and that's a huge IF), the 76ers can hold it together when they have to embark on many many future road games....Collins will be a strong contender for coach of the year.

More like a shoe in but agree they need to continue to win on the road. I am gaining confidence in this team actually. They should have beat the Clippers, still bugged by that loss
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Basketball