U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Basketball
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 02-22-2012, 07:56 AM
 
51,974 posts, read 41,815,822 times
Reputation: 32422

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Bulls have the best record in the east....and that's with having played 17 road games so far this season.

76ers have played 9 road games so far.

Aw, this thread is going to be funny as heck as the year goes on.
Bumpity bump bump....

4 losses in a row for the alledged "2nd best team in the east".

It's just totally unfair that the 76ers don't get to play all thier games at home.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 02-22-2012, 03:01 PM
 
Location: DMV
10,136 posts, read 11,650,380 times
Reputation: 3181
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Bumpity bump bump....

4 losses in a row for the alledged "2nd best team in the east".

It's just totally unfair that the 76ers don't get to play all thier games at home.
A) They are still leading their division by 4 games
B) Even Miami had a 3 game losing streak

It's way too early to start talking trash. Every team has it's ups and downs during the season.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-22-2012, 07:50 PM
 
51,974 posts, read 41,815,822 times
Reputation: 32422
Quote:
Originally Posted by meatkins View Post
A) They are still leading their division by 4 games
B) Even Miami had a 3 game losing streak

It's way too early to start talking trash. Every team has it's ups and downs during the season.
START trashtalking?

Seriously, that started about 7-8 pages back in this thread where people were calling my Bulls not a threat because the 76ers managed to beat them at home in 1 game with Deng and Rip out injured.

In fact, I promised to rub it in....and I hate to break my word.

P.S. The 76ers will *maybe* win their division by default, not any real skill.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-22-2012, 08:27 PM
 
51,974 posts, read 41,815,822 times
Reputation: 32422
Ooooh 5 losses in a row now for Philly. The inhumanity of not getting to play all your games at home, patently unfair.

Brrrrrr scary, I don't know how the Bulls will be able to compete with them as the 76ers juggernaut towards the ECF. But hey, this one time at band camp....they beat the Bulls. lmao.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-24-2012, 12:10 AM
 
Location: Earth
3,653 posts, read 3,881,013 times
Reputation: 1802
Paging TVSG, the Sixers have lost 5 in a row.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-24-2012, 08:43 PM
FBJ
 
Location: Tall Building down by the river
39,615 posts, read 50,320,986 times
Reputation: 9451
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg1977 View Post
Paging TVSG, the Sixers have lost 5 in a row.
They are still in good shape since they still have a 3 and a half game lead and the Knicks have to play the Cavs, Mavs, Spurs, and bulls after the Break.

The Sixers play the Pistons, Warriors, Celtics, and Bulls so the Sixers will win 4 in a row and the knicks will lose 4 or 5 in a row and trail the sixers by 7 games
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-25-2012, 04:17 AM
 
Location: Earth
3,653 posts, read 3,881,013 times
Reputation: 1802
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post

The Sixers play the Pistons, Warriors, Celtics, and Bulls so the Sixers will win 4 in a row and the knicks will lose 4 or 5 in a row and trail the sixers by 7 games
The least likely scenario, then again this is you we're talking about. One would think after a 5 game skid that you would hold off on bold claims. I give you this, you never fail to disappoint.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-25-2012, 12:20 PM
FBJ
 
Location: Tall Building down by the river
39,615 posts, read 50,320,986 times
Reputation: 9451
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg1977 View Post
The least likely scenario, then again this is you we're talking about. One would think after a 5 game skid that you would hold off on bold claims. I give you this, you never fail to disappoint.
The Pistons stink, the Warriors stink on the road, and the Celtics just plain stink

Now I will say the Bulls game is a toss up. But if the 76ers beat the Bulls again I wonder what you will be saying because you know I will be looking for you
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-25-2012, 06:33 PM
 
51,974 posts, read 41,815,822 times
Reputation: 32422
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
They are still in good shape since....
See thread title.

It's like winning a beauty contest because the other contestants were horribly disfigured in a bus accident on the way there.

Even the 72-10 Bulls lost 10 games....and every one of those losses were to teams worse than them.

I really don't give a fig about a game here or there. All I know is the 76ers are not a scary team in a 7-game series.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-25-2012, 06:42 PM
FBJ
 
Location: Tall Building down by the river
39,615 posts, read 50,320,986 times
Reputation: 9451
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
See thread title.

It's like winning a beauty contest because the other contestants were horribly disfigured in a bus accident on the way there.

Even the 72-10 Bulls lost 10 games....and every one of those losses were to teams worse than them.

I really don't give a fig about a game here or there. All I know is the 76ers are not a scary team in a 7-game series.
Even if they lose if will be a competitive series. Not like they will be swept
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Basketball
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top