U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Basketball
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 02-26-2012, 09:36 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread
 
Location: Tall Building down by the river
39,615 posts, read 50,582,454 times
Reputation: 9451

Advertisements

First Wade drops a pass on the break late in the 4th qtr which would have given the East a 1 point lead. Then with 16 secs left with the East down 2 pts, Lebron had the ball in his hand and didn't shoot it-lol Instead he tried to pass it and it was stolen by the West and that sealed the game.

Typical Lebron-lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 02-26-2012, 10:18 PM
 
Location: Ohio
904 posts, read 1,641,323 times
Reputation: 1164
um...It's the All-Star Game...

The final score was 152-149, I'd say lack of defense by everyone lost the game for the East. But, again, who cares? The ASG is irrelevant to everything.

I'm a Cavs fan and even I'm pretty tired of people blaming LeBron for EVERYTHING.

Last edited by gobucks86; 02-26-2012 at 10:27 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-26-2012, 10:20 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread
 
Location: Tall Building down by the river
39,615 posts, read 50,582,454 times
Reputation: 9451
Quote:
Originally Posted by gobucks86 View Post
um...It's the All-Star Game...

The final score was 152-149, I'd say lack of defense by everyone lost the game for the West. But, again, who cares? The ASG is irrelevant to everything.

I'm a Cavs fan and even I'm pretty tired of people blaming LeBron for EVERYTHING.
Lebron will be ROASTED on ESPN tommorow
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-26-2012, 10:25 PM
 
Location: Ohio
904 posts, read 1,641,323 times
Reputation: 1164
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
Lebron will be ROASTED on ESPN tommorow
Which is stupid and another reason why I hate that network. Some of the biggest idiots in journalism are hired by ESPN.

Yeah, they'll rip him tomorrow. But if he would have sank a shot at the buzzer and won the game for him, they would have ripped him saying "Wow look how selfish LeBron got in an All-Star Game and just had to be the attention ***** and make the last shot himself".

It's a joke. Just like ESPN had a story every night about LeBron leaving Cleveland from 2008 until 2010 when he left. Then, suddenly, they feel bad for the city of Cleveland? Why, their the ones who wouldn't let Cleveland enjoy him because no matter what we heard stories about how he was going to leave and blah blah blah. That was cool to do, but now the cool thing to do is bash LeBron, which is what they do every night.

Wow, sorry to go off on a rant lol.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-26-2012, 10:35 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread
 
Location: Tall Building down by the river
39,615 posts, read 50,582,454 times
Reputation: 9451
Quote:
Originally Posted by gobucks86 View Post
Which is stupid and another reason why I hate that network. Some of the biggest idiots in journalism are hired by ESPN.

Yeah, they'll rip him tomorrow. But if he would have sank a shot at the buzzer and won the game for him, they would have ripped him saying "Wow look how selfish LeBron got in an All-Star Game and just had to be the attention ***** and make the last shot himself".

It's a joke. Just like ESPN had a story every night about LeBron leaving Cleveland from 2008 until 2010 when he left. Then, suddenly, they feel bad for the city of Cleveland? Why, their the ones who wouldn't let Cleveland enjoy him because no matter what we heard stories about how he was going to leave and blah blah blah. That was cool to do, but now the cool thing to do is bash LeBron, which is what they do every night.

Wow, sorry to go off on a rant lol.
It's only one person that will roast him tomorrow and is probably in the studio right now waiting in the dark..........."Skip Bayless" LOL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-26-2012, 10:45 PM
 
Location: Ohio
904 posts, read 1,641,323 times
Reputation: 1164
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
It's only one person that will roast him tomorrow and is probably in the studio right now waiting in the dark..........."Skip Bayless" LOL
Haha yeah for sure. LeBron can do no right in his eyes. I'm not sure if Skip really believes what he says or just does it to get a reaction (like I just did...) and get people to tune it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-26-2012, 10:56 PM
 
Location: Back in the Southland
1,054 posts, read 1,556,062 times
Reputation: 585
Lebron is the reason why the East actually managed to catch up, but it doesn't matter because it is the All Star Game=meaningless exhibition game
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-27-2012, 02:50 AM
 
Location: BMORE!
7,795 posts, read 6,226,970 times
Reputation: 3624
Last night I officially resigned as a "Lebron Hater."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-27-2012, 03:32 AM
 
8,287 posts, read 11,882,788 times
Reputation: 4948
Lebron made six 3-pointers in the game and the East came back from a 20 point deficit in the 4th. Quarter to close the gap. I think the East played well in the last quarter but like most said it was a meaningless game but fun to watch. Doesn't The Heat lead the league now amyways? Because that is all that matters.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-27-2012, 05:46 AM
 
Location: spring tx
7,912 posts, read 8,238,941 times
Reputation: 1982
the ASG is always like that, its not a game its an exhibition. if it meant anything the scores would not be so high but the coaches in the 4th have a history of "lets end it close, win it but end it close". i actually agree with kevin love, they need to do like MLB and make the game worth something, make the game worth home court in the finals. the team that wins gets home court in the nba finals, regardless of record so this year the west would get home court even if the bulls/heat have the best record.

thats worth playing. other wise its just a slam dunk contest with 10 guys on the floor at once.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Basketball
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top