U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Basketball
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-08-2012, 11:22 AM

51,862 posts, read 41,765,307 times

Advertisements

Um, all the irrational Lebron haters are certainly going to ignore the fact that he went ape-shat on Boston.

45pts on something like 25 shots? Holy crap....oh....and 14+ rebs? WTH?

But hey, it doesn't prove anythign to some of you guys....I mean he only dominated a playoff elimination game in the ECF. Really, at some point you need to cut him some slack. I can understand hating the guy, but some of the complaints are purely irrational.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-08-2012, 11:25 AM

3,653 posts, read 3,877,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Um, all the irrational Lebron haters are certainly going to ignore the fact that he went ape-shat on Boston.

But hey, it doesn't prove anythign to some of you guys....I mean he only dominated a playoff elimination game in the ECF. Really, at some point you need to cut him some slack. I can understand hating the guy, but some of the complaints are purely irrational.
Out of interest, who would you consider an irrational Lebron hater? I actually like the guy, and my critiques of him are because I know he's capable of more. I want him to be better than he already is.

Old 06-08-2012, 12:34 PM

2,551 posts, read 2,412,190 times
Quote:

Not a Lebron fan... BUT

I enjoyed seeing him go off... That was an impressive performance.

He had that (focused) look too... the one I have never seen him have.

The Finals are gonna be awesome!

Old 06-08-2012, 01:04 PM

4,399 posts, read 9,050,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg1977 View Post

A man possessed......I want to see this look in the finals, Lebron.
I assume you mean next year .

Old 06-08-2012, 01:21 PM

3,653 posts, read 3,877,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm2008 View Post
We'll know in the next 48 hours

Old 06-08-2012, 06:12 PM

51,862 posts, read 41,765,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg1977 View Post
Out of interest, who would you consider an irrational Lebron hater? I actually like the guy, and my critiques of him are because I know he's capable of more. I want him to be better than he already is.
Look around the boards. We had some chuckle-head start a thread blaming Lebron a while back because he made 1-2 FT's....after draining a 3pt shot to take the lead with 60 secs left.

He's "not clutch". Pretty much people cherry picking and focusing on last years finals and ignoring the ECF etc etc,.

Hey, I'm not saying he has remotely the kiiller instinct of some of the greats....just saying some of the criticism is overblown.

Old 06-08-2012, 07:22 PM
FBJ

39,615 posts, read 50,267,937 times
Quote:
Boston is losinng tomorrow by double digits. Now you do you like in the Finals? OKC or Miami?

Old 06-09-2012, 05:27 PM

10,136 posts, read 11,640,377 times
I really liked Lebron's performance on Thursday. He looked focus, played to his strengths and took over the game, especially considering no one else stepped up. But with that said, let's remember the pressure he still has on him. If he does not win tonight, that performance won't have much of a meaning. If they don't win a championship, then he will still be criticized. Put it in persepctive folks. Great performance, but he's got more work to do.

Old 06-09-2012, 06:26 PM

16,411 posts, read 26,217,358 times
Quote:

I got no problems with how he plays, I just think him and everyone else on that team are classless and I love watching them lose.

Old 06-09-2012, 10:46 PM

7,737 posts, read 6,132,233 times
Quote:
You know the old saying about when you ASSume, right?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Basketball