U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Basketball
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
View Poll Results: who wins
spurs in 4 0 0%
spurs in 5 3 6.52%
spurs in 6 17 36.96%
spurs in 7 3 6.52%
thunder in 4 0 0%
thunder in 5 3 6.52%
thunder in 6 12 26.09%
thunder in 7 8 17.39%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 06-08-2012, 06:43 PM
 
1,807 posts, read 2,947,059 times
Reputation: 1234

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVDFreaker View Post
Celtics-Thunder Finals=Boston wins in 5 games
Heat-Thunder Finals=Thunder wins in 6 games

lmao @ thunder only managing ONE win against the celtics

guess the Mavs, Lakers, and Spurs are a bunch of sorry ass nobodies and OKC got lucky right. what a joke
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 06-08-2012, 07:57 PM
FBJ
 
Location: Tall Building down by the river
39,606 posts, read 51,467,393 times
Reputation: 9451
Quote:
Originally Posted by expect View Post
lmao @ thunder only managing ONE win against the celtics

guess the Mavs, Lakers, and Spurs are a bunch of sorry ass nobodies and OKC got lucky right. what a joke


No way in hell would the Thunder only lose 1 game to this celtics team. Not even the 2008 Celtics-lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-09-2012, 06:09 AM
 
758 posts, read 1,057,329 times
Reputation: 329
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
No way in hell would the Thunder only lose 1 game to this celtics team. Not even the 2008 Celtics-lol
2008 Celtics-2012-Thunder-I think the Celtics would have won in 6 games

Too bad we will never find out
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-09-2012, 06:38 AM
 
Location: Wind comes sweeping down the...
1,586 posts, read 6,227,942 times
Reputation: 822
Quote:
Originally Posted by DVDFreaker View Post
2008 Celtics-2012-Thunder-I think the Celtics would have won in 6 games

Too bad we will never find out
Your predictions suck.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-09-2012, 07:07 AM
 
758 posts, read 1,057,329 times
Reputation: 329
Quote:
Originally Posted by happytown View Post
Your predictions suck.
Fine, what do you think your predictions would be if 2008-Celtics-2012-Thunder played?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-09-2012, 08:26 AM
 
411 posts, read 278,362 times
Reputation: 116
Quote:
Originally Posted by expect View Post
lmao @ thunder only managing ONE win against the celtics

guess the Mavs, Lakers, and Spurs are a bunch of sorry ass nobodies and OKC got lucky right. what a joke
Lol, i agree
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-09-2012, 08:30 AM
 
411 posts, read 278,362 times
Reputation: 116
The OkC THUNDER are THE best team in the NBA, and probably will be for years to come. And this is from a Dallas Mavericks fan.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-09-2012, 08:31 AM
 
411 posts, read 278,362 times
Reputation: 116
They are young and built through the draft - OLD SCHOOL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-09-2012, 09:50 AM
 
Location: spring tx
7,912 posts, read 8,377,837 times
Reputation: 1983
Quote:
Originally Posted by Libsk View Post
The OkC THUNDER are THE best team in the NBA, and probably will be for years to come. And this is from a Dallas Mavericks fan.
I agree they are the best right now, but I want to see what happens after next season. They are at a crossroads after next season and will have to make key choices on key players. Harden and ibaka specifically. They need to drop Perkins IMO, he is a hindrance that doesn't fit them.

I'm expecting harden leaves and I could see Westbrook wanting his own team in a couple years this forcing a trade.

They are modeled on the spurs exactly, but outside of durant I don't think they have the humble talent like thse spurs had.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-09-2012, 10:22 AM
JJG
 
Location: Fort Worth
13,349 posts, read 19,636,827 times
Reputation: 7144
Quote:
Originally Posted by rigas View Post
I agree they are the best right now, but I want to see what happens after next season. They are at a crossroads after next season and will have to make key choices on key players. Harden and ibaka specifically. They need to drop Perkins IMO, he is a hindrance that doesn't fit them.

I'm expecting harden leaves and I could see Westbrook wanting his own team in a couple years this forcing a trade.

They are modeled on the spurs exactly, but outside of durant I don't think they have the humble talent like thse spurs had.
.... exactly modeled on the Spurs?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Basketball
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:55 PM.

© 2005-2020, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top