U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Basketball
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-07-2012, 08:50 PM
JJG

13,249 posts, read 19,194,434 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dub dub II View Post
Or Seattle grizzlies..
Really any team would be good.
I doubt the Grizzlies have issues with their basically brand new FedExForum (just 8 years old) will be going anywhere.

The ONLY team that may move right now are the Kings and all the talk is going to Anaheim.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-07-2012, 09:53 PM

2,221 posts, read 3,189,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAm_FloridaBorn View Post
Yeah I got past the decision. It's still the guy's character and personnel I dislike.

He's a big one.

FTR it wasn't Seattle Fans who ran the sonics out, it was the blockheaded owner.
Seattle always was and will be a better city than that piece of crap OKC in the Midwest. Much more classier, and fan supportive. Seattle was my favorite team! I Hope the Sacramento Kings move to Seattle. Seattle Kings! Seattle already is in King County
Seattle suck as a sports city for basketball because the ownership didnt want to build a stadium to compete with new stadiums league wide. How easy is it to lure top notch talent to a team that wins and has great facilites, vs a team who doesnt win, has an old stadium and in a city that's weather just flat out sucks. LA or Seattle, Dallas or Seattle, Miami or Seattle, NY or Seattle...c'mon man...

When was that last time ANY Seattle team won a major championship?

Old 06-07-2012, 10:13 PM

2,363 posts, read 4,423,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedaddicted View Post
Seattle suck as a sports city for basketball because the ownership didnt want to build a stadium to compete with new stadiums league wide. How easy is it to lure top notch talent to a team that wins and has great facilites, vs a team who doesnt win, has an old stadium and in a city that's weather just flat out sucks. LA or Seattle, Dallas or Seattle, Miami or Seattle, NY or Seattle...c'mon man...

When was that last time ANY Seattle team won a major championship?
It was the City, not the owners.

Old 06-07-2012, 10:19 PM

2,363 posts, read 4,423,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJG View Post
It'll still be the Sonics.

Just gotta build that arena...
Last I checked Seattle had an arena plan in place.

Old 06-07-2012, 10:38 PM

3,633 posts, read 5,032,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAm_FloridaBorn View Post
I use to be a Heat Fan, but I hate all the fake ass Miami Heat fans, that follows only LeBrick.

I use to like LeBrick, but he start calling himself "King" which he is not, showed terrible sportsmanship in the Conference finals vs Orlando not shaking the teams hands (Which he did in several series vs Orlando and other teams).

Nobody and I mean NOBODY supported Miami when wade was carrying that team. NOBODY. No Real Heat Fans. What about Steve Smith Days? Caron Butler, Lamar Odom? Rafer? Anybody ever supported the Heat in those days? These Heat Fans now? Probably not, so thats why I HATE HEAT FANS NOW.

So **** LeBrick, **** Miami, **** The Heat , And **** the Heat Fans.
I feel the same way..anytime anybody claims they love the Heat as much as I do I ask them why Rory Sparrow was so important and what that sign a fan in the old Miami arena was holding said the day Glen Rice scored 56 pts...I went through the losing years and winning years and saw most of the games that I was able to

Old 06-08-2012, 06:02 PM

580 posts, read 862,725 times
Yeah, yeah, I used to be a Heat fan, but I left because of Lebron.......good, then you weren't a Heat fan.

I have been a fan of the Heat and the Dolphins forveer and will be. I saw years of underachievements with both teams and never changed. Those are my teams, no matter how good they are, or how bad.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Basketball