U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Basketball
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-28-2012, 06:48 PM

10,433 posts, read 12,442,474 times

Advertisements

LeBron James of Miami Heat returns to top spot in NBA jersey sales - ESPN
Jersey Sales, April through Nov. 26

Players

Player Team
1. LeBron James Heat
2. Kevin Durant Thunder
3. Kobe Bryant Lakers
4. Carmelo Anthony Knicks
5. Derrick Rose Bulls
6. Rajon Rondo Celtics
7. Dwyane Wade Heat
8. Blake Griffin Clippers
9. Dwight Howard Lakers
10. Chris Paul Clippers
11. Deron Williams Nets
12. Russell Westbrook Thunder
13. Steve Nash Lakers
14. Paul Pierce Celtics
15. Dirk Nowitzki Mavericks

No Kevin Love? If he played in a bigger market he would be a top 15 lock.
Rose at 5, not bad for someone who was injured most of the year.
Rondo number 6 over Griffin, Howard, Paul and Williams? WOW!
With all the Brooklyn hype it's surprising to see Deron Williams so low.
Thought it would be 1.James, 2.Durant, 3.Howard, 4.Anthony, 5.Paul, 6.Griffin, 7.Williams, 8.Lin, 9.Rondo, 10.Bryant, 11.Wade, 12.Love, 13.A.Bynum, 14.Westbrook, 15. R.Allen.
You would think most fans would have a Kobe/Wade/Pierce/Nowitzki jersey already since they all play in the league so long for the same team with the same number, surprised they still sell so much.
Looks like the Philly fans don't trust Andrew Bynum lol.

Last year Rose (Bulls) was no.1 and Lin (Knicks) no.2 (half of China ordered his Knicks jersey, maybe they don't have enough money yet to order the Rockets jersey or they are just mad and boycot him).

Teams:
1.New York Knicks
2.Miami Heat
3.Los Angeles Lakers
4.Chicago Bulls
5.Boston Celtics
6.Oklahoma City Thunder
7.Brooklyn Nets
8.Los Angeles Clippers
9.San Antonio Spurs
10.Dallas Mavericks

If Brooklyn Nets jersey design wasn't so simple/boring it would be in the top 3 for sure.
Lakers, Bulls, Knicks and Celtics always sell good.
San Antonio Spurs still selling stuff after all those years of not bringing in any new star players, expected to see the Sixers there instead.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-29-2012, 05:59 AM

5,288 posts, read 6,369,371 times
I like seeing LBJ #1. He is playing at the highest level of any players since #23. Rondo being above CP3 surprises me, but I'm sure the LAC market is split with him and Blake.

I also would've expected D Will, with the new logo/jersey/city being higher. I'm guessing if they make a deep playoff run, it will be in the top ten.

I also think they should count jersey T Shirts
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Basketball