Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Basketball
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-01-2013, 04:58 PM

158 posts, read 256,519 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyMIA View Post
Now Bosh is a super star? The guy everyone loves to hate, the third wheel of the big three is a super star. When he scores zero points in Game 7 the guy sucks, does not desrve an all star spot. But when we talk about Lebron Bosh all of a sudden becomes a super star.

I DID NOT SAY Lebron does not flop. All I said is if you hate Lebron so much for flopping I hope you hate 80% of the other players in the NBA like Nowtizki, Durant, Chris Paul, Manu, Blake and the list goes on too for flopping too.

This Lebron hate is pretty pathetic if you ask me. I never have liked Kobe but I don't go online about his problems or why I don't like him much. He is a great basketball player and that is what matter. Lebron is a model NBA player, He is clearly the best player in the game right now, and lets just let his career speak for itself when he is done. Lebron has never has had a problem on or off the court yet he is hated. Its ridiculous and illogical.
Bosh isn't a superstar but he's getting superstar and was pretty much a double double guy in Toronto. His stats were going to go down anyway when he teamed up with LeBron and Wade since he's no longer a first option in the offense.

The media shoves LBJ down the throats of every fan proclaiming he's the greatest and I say this as a fan of LeBron. But as long as Kobe is playing, he is the "King" not LeBron.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2013, 10:12 PM

209 posts, read 160,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CinSonic View Post
lebron was the reason the spurs almost won game 6. his decision making and the end of games is nauseating.
Exactly! Lebron's turnovers in the last 2-3 min of regulation were killing the Heat. Bosh's rebound and Allen's clutch 3 saved Lebron's ass. I'm not a fan of Lebron but in a way, I'm actually happy they won the game because the media would've been all over him for choking that game. Lebron seems like a really good guy but it's the Lebron apologist that brings in more hate towards the guy.

Old 11-01-2013, 11:08 PM

411 posts, read 901,338 times
I don't think anyone disrespects Lebron's game. It's the way he carries himself. He was ready to be crowned king on day 1. The rest of the world did a wait-and-see for about 6 or 7 years.

Lebron doesn't get in trouble off the court and he doesn't promote the thug life really. So, there have been worse for sure. Dude just seems to be in love with himself and when he tries to be humble it seems fake. Personally, I don't care for him and I always want him to lose. Still, he's probably the best player in the league. Kobe was but Lebron is better now. Kobe is old and on the decline. Lebron is in his prime.

Old 11-02-2013, 09:50 AM

4,836 posts, read 12,008,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Country! View Post
Exactly! Lebron's turnovers in the last 2-3 min of regulation were killing the Heat. Bosh's rebound and Allen's clutch 3 saved Lebron's ass. I'm not a fan of Lebron but in a way, I'm actually happy they won the game because the media would've been all over him for choking that game. Lebron seems like a really good guy but it's the Lebron apologist that brings in more hate towards the guy.
Your right. Forget that Lebron brought the heat back from down 10 pretty much by himself. Forget that lebron made the first three to bring the Heat within 2. Forget that Lebron had a huge game 7. All that doesn't matter. All that matters is two mistakes which did not cost him the game.

Why did the Spurs lose? Because they couldn't make free throws and Coach Pop made a very stupid move in keeping Duncan out. But hey lets focus on the mistakes Lebron made which didn't cost the Heat the game. This all makes perfect sense.

Old 11-02-2013, 03:00 PM

1,479 posts, read 2,719,543 times
Two words. Flu Game. Nuff said.

Old 11-02-2013, 03:56 PM

4,399 posts, read 10,671,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Country! View Post
Everyone notice how this analysis convenently forgot that Lebron hit one of the threes that brought the heat back from 5 points down with less than a minute to go. I think everyone who is using their brain can tell who is being resonable and who is so blinded by irrational hate to be able to think reasonably.

Old 11-08-2013, 04:36 AM

14,317 posts, read 22,385,663 times
I'm guilty of this, I admit.

I didn't like the media focus on James. Just overexposed. But I'm going to try to appreciate his play starting this season. He has a long way to go before I start comparing him to the all-time greats. Lebron is ever-evolving and learning. He's getting better, not only in playing the game and fulfilling his role with humility, but in how he presents himself to the public. I keep forgetting that he didn't go to college, it's expected that he go through some growing pains.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Basketball