U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Basketball
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-23-2013, 05:39 AM

14,330 posts, read 19,566,508 times

Advertisements

I know this is old news to many, but this is the first that I heard this. It is alleged that Jason Richardson is the father of Steve Nash's ex-wife's baby. Jason Richardson, while he was playing for the Suns, alongside the great Steve Nash, slept with Steve Nash's then-current wife and got her pregnant. Sure, his wife must take some of the blame too, and maybe the marriage was already over, but I find this appalling. I knew there was something about Richardson that I didn't like from the moment I watched him play for the Warriors, with that fake smile he sported. The man is pure ignorance.

To impregnate your teammate's wife, is the ultimate low IMO. Where is the integrity and high moral foundation of this man? Where was the respect for a colleague, his teammate? Where was the respect for the man that Nash is? Richardson was an idol to so many. To disrespect a man, a great hall of fame player like Steve Nash in that manner, is just sick. No wonder he got booted from the Suns. This man is the lowest of the low. He's injured now, but I hope he never comes back.

I have absolutely no respect for this kind of person, and no respect for Richardson. Nash must be devastated at the betrayal and probably hasn't been the same since. Shame.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-23-2013, 06:35 AM

10,136 posts, read 11,666,866 times
Source?

Old 12-23-2013, 07:36 AM

7,912 posts, read 8,210,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pgtvatitans View Post
Source?
there are 1000 sources on the google

https://www.google.com/#q=steve%20nash%20baby%20black

all rumors really

Old 12-23-2013, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rigas View Post
there are 1000 sources on the google

https://www.google.com/#q=steve%20nash%20baby%20black

all rumors really
And that's my point. There isn't a legitimate source stating this to my knowledge. It's tough to judge what kind of person Richardson really is without knowing what the truth is. I wouldn't be so quick to bash the man. The same rumors are out there about Leandro Barbosa.

Old 12-23-2013, 09:47 AM

4,836 posts, read 10,204,726 times
Whether he got her pregnant or not is up in the air, but the rumor was he did have relations with Nash's wife.

Tony Parker did the same thing BTW. I want to say it was Brent Barry's wife but I don't think they ever confirmed who it was. Just google it. Lots of stories from real news sites.

Old 12-23-2013, 11:47 AM

7,912 posts, read 8,210,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyMIA View Post
Whether he got her pregnant or not is up in the air, but the rumor was he did have relations with Nash's wife.

Tony Parker did the same thing BTW. I want to say it was Brent Barry's wife but I don't think they ever confirmed who it was. Just google it. Lots of stories from real news sites.
Untrue, tony did not actually have any relations with Brent's wife (Brent's wife was the one) they had nothing more than some text messages. Not even "sexting" just plain old texts. It just happened to be during and after Brent's divorce.

Old 12-23-2013, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyMIA View Post

It was Brent Barry's wife. That was reported by a lot of legit sources. The discrepancy is what actually happened between them though.

Old 12-23-2013, 11:52 AM

1,191 posts, read 1,288,624 times
And of course there was the rumor that Shannon Brown did the same with Pau Gasol's girlfriend back in 2011 when he still played with the Lakers.

The question is why does it matter? I'm not sure fans should get caught up in who is a "good" guy and who isn't. In an era where everyone is working with a PR firm and has all kinds of advisers how do you know your favorite player is really a "good" guy? You don't. There is an entire lifestyle that happens behind the scenes for pro athletes that the average fan could never related to or understand.

Old 12-23-2013, 01:28 PM

4,836 posts, read 10,204,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rigas View Post
Untrue, tony did not actually have any relations with Brent's wife (Brent's wife was the one) they had nothing more than some text messages. Not even "sexting" just plain old texts. It just happened to be during and after Brent's divorce.
I'm just going by what I read online from a ton of sources. Really not important.

Old 12-23-2013, 03:34 PM

4,399 posts, read 9,075,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusNexus View Post
I know this is old news to many, but this is the first that I heard this. It is alleged that Jason Richardson is the father of Steve Nash's ex-wife's baby. Jason Richardson, while he was playing for the Suns, alongside the great Steve Nash, slept with Steve Nash's then-current wife and got her pregnant. Sure, his wife must take some of the blame too, and maybe the marriage was already over, but I find this appalling. I knew there was something about Richardson that I didn't like from the moment I watched him play for the Warriors, with that fake smile he sported. The man is pure ignorance.

To impregnate your teammate's wife, is the ultimate low IMO. Where is the integrity and high moral foundation of this man? Where was the respect for a colleague, his teammate? Where was the respect for the man that Nash is? Richardson was an idol to so many. To disrespect a man, a great hall of fame player like Steve Nash in that manner, is just sick. No wonder he got booted from the Suns. This man is the lowest of the low. He's injured now, but I hope he never comes back.

I have absolutely no respect for this kind of person, and no respect for Richardson. Nash must be devastated at the betrayal and probably hasn't been the same since. Shame.
The question I have is who cares? I bet there are plenty of people in your workplace having affairs, just as their are probably in mine.
This is all rumors anyway, probably 90% of these stories are nonsense anyway.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Basketball
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or