Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Basketball
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-19-2015, 05:25 AM

1,564 posts, read 1,669,405 times

Advertisements

And rigas he has 3 less rings than Kobe not 2, but in my book his first ring in a lockout season has an asterisk behind it & his 2nd is behind Jesus Shuttleworth lol .Than to make that even more worse he won those rings on an All star team cause he has no heart.

Besides all that he's the greatest small forward of all time, Just no HEART OF A CHAMPION !!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-19-2015, 10:44 AM

287 posts, read 237,047 times
Bottom line is Lebron is always looking for the easiest path. He teamed up with what he thought was a super team, he will never leave the East as long as it remains pathetic when compared to the West. We all watched the finals this year and that last lay up by Curry, Lebron completely gave up and didn't even challenge. Hell, even JR Smith was still trying to win. I watched the finals last year and you can say Lebron had no help all you want but Lebron gave up way before the final horn sounded.

As much as I don't like to acknowledge Kobe (as a Spurs fan) I can say I have never seen the man quit. I can also say I have never heard a credible argument against his heart.

All-time greats have the tools AS WELL AS the heart. Lebron will always look for the easiest way, he has the tools but not the heart.

P.S. For those saying he "dragged" the '07 cavs, the '14 Heat, and the '15 Cavs...he did to a point, then it got too hard for him. And he gave up. That is my point. He'll try, and then he gives up. NOT the heart of a killer.

Old 06-19-2015, 06:43 PM

10,106 posts, read 9,951,603 times
Hall of Famers didn't get rings because they played against Jordan...that's my GOAT.

Old 06-21-2015, 01:16 AM
FBJ

39,605 posts, read 58,989,104 times
Well Lebron being the GOAT is no longer a debate because at age 30 Lebron has only about 5 good years left with a Finals record of 2-4. So I would say the chances are very slim of Lebron having a winning record in Finals appearances since the West will still be the dominant conference for the next 4 to 5 years.

Old 06-21-2015, 12:46 PM

3,398 posts, read 6,078,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FBJ View Post
Well Lebron being the GOAT is no longer a debate because at age 30 Lebron has only about 5 good years left with a Finals record of 2-4.
I don't think he has 5 good years left. I think he has 2-3 since he came in at 18 and has considerable mileage on him.

However, I could see him being the Juwan Howard type and latching himself onto championship team when he's almost 40 in order to get more rings. Sure it looks good on paper...

Old 06-21-2015, 05:44 PM
FBJ

39,605 posts, read 58,989,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Army_Guy View Post
I don't think he has 5 good years left. I think he has 2-3 since he came in at 18 and has considerable mileage on him.

However, I could see him being the Juwan Howard type and latching himself onto championship team when he's almost 40 in order to get more rings. Sure it looks good on paper...
I don't see him being the Juwan Howard type because he the MAN for so many years which would make it very hard to reduce himself to that type of role.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Basketball