Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Basketball
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-07-2017, 09:04 AM

11,199 posts, read 9,081,669 times

Advertisements

Rigas Vs Kobe25. Who is the GOAT of CD?

Old 06-07-2017, 10:01 AM

1,564 posts, read 1,670,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rigas View Post
Better yet, you win I'll leave CD
You lose, you leave. For good
Look just leave me alone miss rigas lol

Your that upset over my opinions than jump off a bridge !

You keep making this about Kobe for some reason,did Kobe not sign an autograph for you one day ? I mean give it up already.

I showed numbers that clearly favored Jordan,but for some sick reason you keep wanting to bring up Kobe

Other posters bring up in Lebron in every topic and i dont hear a peep.But when Kobe or anything Laker related is brought up it's world war 3 lmao

Now im rooting for Curry as the best,is that a problem too ? Lol

Go take those meds like i said !!!

Old 06-07-2017, 10:56 AM

7,912 posts, read 10,086,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe25 View Post
Look just leave me alone miss rigas lol

Your that upset over my opinions than jump off a bridge !

You keep making this about Kobe for some reason,did Kobe not sign an autograph for you one day ? I mean give it up already.

I showed numbers that clearly favored Jordan,but for some sick reason you keep wanting to bring up Kobe

Other posters bring up in Lebron in every topic and i dont hear a peep.But when Kobe or anything Laker related is brought up it's world war 3 lmao

Now im rooting for Curry as the best,is that a problem too ? Lol

Go take those meds like i said !!!
See I knew you would decline.

You don't get it, YOURE the one that hijacks EVERY thread to make it about kobe.
It doesn't mater what the topic, you will Weasley Kobe into it some how.

I'm not the only one that sees it, or makes comments about it. I'm just the one calling you out for it.

So accept or move on.

Bye cutie.

Old 06-07-2017, 12:53 PM

Quote:
See I knew you would decline.

You don't get it, YOURE the one that hijacks EVERY thread to make it about kobe.
It doesn't mater what the topic, you will Weasley Kobe into it some how.

I'm not the only one that sees it, or makes comments about it. I'm just the one calling you out for it.

So accept or move on.

Bye cutie.
Please show me the threads i hijacked dummy !!!

This thread was about what can LeBron or any other player do to top Jordan ?

Another thread was top 10 of all time ?

I bring up Kobe,Duncan,Shaq & Jordan in all these threads but for some reason you stick to Kobe like he personally offended you lmao

Now for the last time miss rigas,stop harassing me lol

Old 06-07-2017, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Please show me the threads i hijacked dummy !!!

This thread was about what can LeBron or any other player do to top Jordan ?

Another thread was top 10 of all time ?

I bring up Kobe,Duncan,Shaq & Jordan in all these threads but for some reason you stick to Kobe like he personally offended you lmao

Now for the last time miss rigas,stop harassing me lol
exactly this thread was about how can lebron or any other player pass jordan. kobe is long dead in the league (has been for 4-5 years now and retired) so clearly there is NOTHING he can do.
until you brought up his numbers (along with other numbers comparing kobe to, not comparing anyone else to jordan or lebron)

youre constantly dragging old dead kobe into conversatiosn every time anyone brings up lebron (or any other potential top tier player) as if the idea of lebron passing kobe is some how blasphemous.

move along now kobe,m accept the bet or move along.

Old 06-07-2017, 01:50 PM

11,199 posts, read 9,081,669 times
Default Inside the CD Thread on TNT

The stats are favoring Rigas but maybe the young buck (kobe25) can beat the old timer!

Rigas - Male
7,438 posts, read 6,808,344 times

Kobe25 – Male
1,351 posts, read 667,423 times

Old 06-07-2017, 02:02 PM

149 posts, read 113,467 times
Lmao

Old 06-07-2017, 02:22 PM

Quote:
exactly this thread was about how can lebron or any other player pass jordan. kobe is long dead in the league (has been for 4-5 years now and retired) so clearly there is NOTHING he can do.
until you brought up his numbers (along with other numbers comparing kobe to, not comparing anyone else to jordan or lebron)

youre constantly dragging old dead kobe into conversatiosn every time anyone brings up lebron (or any other potential top tier player) as if the idea of lebron passing kobe is some how blasphemous.

move along now kobe,m accept the bet or move along.
You really got to be a special case miss rigas

I told you to stop trolling me and yet you continue to respond to me even when im talking to other posters lol

I threw Kobe in the mix because i feel like him and Lebron are the closest ones to have had a chance at passing Jordan.So i compared their best numbers and MJ came out #1.

You act like comparing Kobe to Mj is blasphemous !!!
Nobody else is this bothered but you and im having convos with everyone else like normal adults.

And honestly Kobe is more identical to Mike than
Lebron.

They're both 6'6 guards that was coached by Phil Jack
Both had Killer Instincts to take over the game.
Both had an unguardable fadeaway and mid range game.

Both won 3 peats.
Mike won 6 & Kobe won 5 !!!!

Like i said you got something personal against Kobe because it's been days now and you still trying to argue about it

I left it alone and your following me from post to post agreeing with people that like Lebron over Kobe lmao

I think you need to see a Dr lol

Old 06-07-2017, 03:11 PM

Quote:
You really got to be a special case miss rigas

I told you to stop trolling me and yet you continue to respond to me even when im talking to other posters lol

I threw Kobe in the mix because i feel like him and Lebron are the closest ones to have had a chance at passing Jordan.So i compared their best numbers and MJ came out #1.

You act like comparing Kobe to Mj is blasphemous !!!
Nobody else is this bothered but you and im having convos with everyone else like normal adults.

And honestly Kobe is more identical to Mike than
Lebron.

They're both 6'6 guards that was coached by Phil Jack
Both had Killer Instincts to take over the game.
Both had an unguardable fadeaway and mid range game.

Both won 3 peats.
Mike won 6 & Kobe won 5 !!!!

Like i said you got something personal against Kobe because it's been days now and you still trying to argue about it

I left it alone and your following me from post to post agreeing with people that like Lebron over Kobe lmao

I think you need to see a Dr lol
There you have it folks, you brought up Kobe because you thought he had a chance, yet was totally irrelevant to the topic as he has ZERO chance to pass him at this point, then proceeded to hijack the thread with post after post of irrelevant stats and finished it off by trying to prove Kobe was better than every other MVP winner since Shaq.

Who's the troll.
I don't have anything personal against the real Kobe, just don't like you and your constant Kobe nut hugging and constant repeated posts about how he's the best thing since sliced bread. How many times are you gonna say the same thing?

Come on pappi, you so cute.

Old 06-07-2017, 03:21 PM

78,366 posts, read 60,566,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Ryu View Post
No more Jordan comparison if they get swept..
Yeah, getting swept in the finals would be a big negative when talking about GOAT.

Is it nitpicking? Probably but we're talking about GOAT so you're already dealing with guys that have accomplished everything under the sun...there's no glaring arguments to be made about any of them so we're just left with the nits.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Basketball