Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Basketball
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-19-2017, 08:46 AM

3,396 posts, read 2,803,036 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneymkt View Post
I don't expect anything to change tonight in Game 2. Cavs still have multiple players who can shoot the 3 and should win by double digits.
The Cavs will probably shoot the 3 ball better. At one point near halftime they had ONE for something from the 3 line.

You are right, they may load up on Love tonight and Korver who was 1-6 Wed. goes off.

Cavs won't allow buckets off inbounds- I bet Lue drilled them over that. Boston will need to execute better and hit shots.

Boston needs to get out quickly. First quarter- Lebron will try to get everyone involved and Love will take a bunch of shots in the 1st quarter- its been that way since Lue took over. Now gameplan to stop it.

I expect Thomas to show up a little more. They will throw Green in there more because he gave them a spark. The Celtics have to hit shots- they have to shoot 50% to have a chance- I know they've fallen in love with the 3 ball but that's not their way to make hay. They need Thomas to hit that mid range floater and draw some contact and the defense in and then they need guys to hit shots. You can't praise their pick and roll when they can't hit an open look.

They didn't stop anything defensively so maybe they double Lebron and make Kyrie or Love beat them????

They've had no answer for Tristan Thompson for a few years now.

Wall and Beal with a sprinkle in of Gortat and Morris (the Cavs killer) scared me more than Boston.

Off Topic- But Javale McGee better show up next series.

Old 05-19-2017, 10:48 AM

7,019 posts, read 3,748,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastcoastbias View Post
The Cavs will probably shoot the 3 ball better. At one point near halftime they had ONE for something from the 3 line.

You are right, they may load up on Love tonight and Korver who was 1-6 Wed. goes off.

Cavs won't allow buckets off inbounds- I bet Lue drilled them over that. Boston will need to execute better and hit shots.

Boston needs to get out quickly. First quarter- Lebron will try to get everyone involved and Love will take a bunch of shots in the 1st quarter- its been that way since Lue took over. Now gameplan to stop it.

I expect Thomas to show up a little more. They will throw Green in there more because he gave them a spark. The Celtics have to hit shots- they have to shoot 50% to have a chance- I know they've fallen in love with the 3 ball but that's not their way to make hay. They need Thomas to hit that mid range floater and draw some contact and the defense in and then they need guys to hit shots. You can't praise their pick and roll when they can't hit an open look.

They didn't stop anything defensively so maybe they double Lebron and make Kyrie or Love beat them????

Wall and Beal with a sprinkle in of Gortat and Morris (the Cavs killer) scared me more than Boston.

Tristan Thompson is the player we always forget about who is a beast when it comes to grabbing offensive rebounds for the Cavaliers.

Old 05-19-2017, 03:02 PM

2,286 posts, read 2,006,686 times
When will Kawhi's status for game 3 be announced? What's the consensus at the moment?

Old 05-19-2017, 03:10 PM

3,396 posts, read 2,803,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rarog View Post
When will Kawhi's status for game 3 be announced? What's the consensus at the moment?
Well if he plays and doesn't look great- SAS can also use the Curry excuse from last year.

Old 05-19-2017, 03:14 PM

I don't care if they make excuses, I just want to know if I should schedule my day so I can watch the game lol.

Old 05-19-2017, 03:14 PM

Maybe the Spurs want to pretend like he is not playing until the last minute. We should hear something by tomorrow morning.

Old 05-19-2017, 03:23 PM

7,912 posts, read 10,086,275 times
Currently kawhi is listed as questionable, but he says if he feels good he will play.
I'm 50-50 that he plays.

Old 05-19-2017, 03:27 PM

1,887 posts, read 1,442,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastcoastbias View Post

I wouldn't call Morris a Cavs killer.

Old 05-19-2017, 06:42 PM

Celtics coming out with a little more fight tonight so they may lose by only 12.

Old 05-19-2017, 07:21 PM

Just turned on the game. This series is a disaster.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Basketball