Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Basketball
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-07-2017, 07:45 PM

7,912 posts, read 10,019,500 times

Advertisements

[quote=Kobe25;49112312]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rigas View Post

DAN PATRICK SHOW Reggie Miller: Kobe tops LeBron in all-time Top 10

Brian Scalabrine says Kobe Bryant would fall out of his all-time Top 10 players to play in the NBA, but Reggie Miller says Bryant would make it and even top LeBron James.

Here's your Reggie miller link with him ranking Kobe over LeBron !! Im not gonna sit up here and give you a link to each player....Matter fact go on YouTube and look it up yourself

Even if i linked a link you'll still come up with another excuse like oh whatever those are the states that hate Lebron lol

Unfortunately there's nothing to link but the first link !!
All 50 states in America voted, what else do you want ?

Reggie Miller: Kobe Bryant tops LeBron James in all-time Top 10 | NBC Sports
Reggie miller? The same guy in the same interview put Hakeem in his top 5 all time. Over wilt, over shaq, over Duncan, etc.

No credibility

Old 08-07-2017, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe25 View Post
I'll make even more easier for you, Agree to disagree

Kobe + Jordan > Lebron in my book, Why keep debating it or are you the one really trolling here ?

My mind is made up !!
Nothing you or anyone else can do to change that.

If Duncan + Lebron > Kobe in your book that doesn't affect me not one bit so why does my ranking bother you so much ?

Me and the other poster have debated back and forth just fine and even agreed to respect each other's opinion, why is that so hard for you to do ?

We all have different views so if nothing else this thread is over. Let's move on to the next
Bull!
You only "respect his opinion" because he is a Kobe fan.

You have spent YEARS on this board arguing and telling people they know nothing of they pick anyone over Kobe. All in the middle of bandwagon jumping from team lakers to warriors to lakers to warriors. Or any team playing against Lebron. You're sooo terrified Lebron is stealing kobes thunder, it's terribly obvious.

Old 08-07-2017, 08:32 PM

1,564 posts, read 1,656,144 times
[quote=rigas;49112764]
Quote:

Reggie miller? The same guy in the same interview put Hakeem in his top 5 all time. Over wilt, over shaq, over Duncan, etc.

No credibility
See what i mean ,the excuses never stop

Old 08-07-2017, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Bull!
You only "respect his opinion" because he is a Kobe fan.

You have spent YEARS on this board arguing and telling people they know nothing of they pick anyone over Kobe. All in the middle of bandwagon jumping from team lakers to warriors to lakers to warriors. Or any team playing against Lebron. You're sooo terrified Lebron is stealing kobes thunder, it's terribly obvious.
Nothing to do with Kobe,i just rank him over LeBron like many other NBA greats and fans across the globe.

But this is deeper than Kobe,your obsessed with arguing with me.No matter if this was a Curry vs Kyrie debate,you would find a way to respond to me and argue with me page after page like your doing right now.

leave me alone man lol

Stop following me from thread to thread trying to argue Rigas,

No other person took this Kobe / LeBron debate this serious with me but you !!!

Old 08-08-2017, 05:38 AM

Quote:
Nothing to do with Kobe,i just rank him over LeBron like many other NBA greats and fans across the globe.

But this is deeper than Kobe,your obsessed with arguing with me.No matter if this was a Curry vs Kyrie debate,you would find a way to respond to me and argue with me page after page like your doing right now.

leave me alone man lol

Stop following me from thread to thread trying to argue Rigas,

No other person took this Kobe / LeBron debate this serious with me but you !!!
For you, everything is Kobe. You will take every single conversation and hijack it into a Kobe vs xxxxx player argument.

You don't talk curry vs kyrie other than to tell the world that Lebron isn't better than Kobe because he's got kyrie.

It's the same thing over and over again

Old 08-08-2017, 10:11 AM

Quote:
For you, everything is Kobe. You will take every single conversation and hijack it into a Kobe vs xxxxx player argument.

You don't talk curry vs kyrie other than to tell the world that Lebron isn't better than Kobe because he's got kyrie.

It's the same thing over and over again

Moderator, don't act like you don't see me telling Rigas to leave me alone !! Like i said if anyone is Trolling it's you sir

How many times have i said move on already ?

Another poster put Jordan recently said Kobe > LeBron so of course that started a debate.

But you was just in another debate about Dirk vs Garnett and you immediately left that alone to come bother me #trolling

Like i said mods,ive told this person to leave me alone time and time again.

Rigas, move on already for christ sakes

Old 08-08-2017, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Moderator, don't act like you don't see me telling Rigas to leave me alone !! Like i said if anyone is Trolling it's you sir

How many times have i said move on already ?

Another poster put Jordan recently said Kobe > LeBron so of course that started a debate.

But you was just in another debate about Dirk vs Garnett and you immediately left that alone to come bother me #trolling

Like i said mods,ive told this person to leave me alone time and time again.

Rigas, move on already for christ sakes
lmao calling mods. really?
"im gonna tell on you"
i thought we were adults around here.

i left the dirk vs kg because it was over.
your kobe comments and posts are NEVER ENDING.

you are the biggest thread hijacker on the website. you cant let it pass when someone mentions lebron in any way, or kobe, or jordan. you have to let the world know kobe is greater than james. you take it to heart like someone called your mother a bad name when someone says james > kobe.

facts

Old 08-08-2017, 11:58 AM

8,704 posts, read 11,052,835 times
Quote:
lmao calling mods. really?
"im gonna tell on you"
i thought we were adults around here.

i left the dirk vs kg because it was over.
your kobe comments and posts are NEVER ENDING.

you are the biggest thread hijacker on the website. you cant let it pass when someone mentions lebron in any way, or kobe, or jordan. you have to let the world know kobe is greater than james. you take it to heart like someone called your mother a bad name when someone says james > kobe.

facts

Correct. Dirk rules!

Old 08-08-2017, 12:00 PM

77,756 posts, read 59,915,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCkidd View Post
Personally i wish my boy Carmelo had a few rings because i think he was just as talented as Wade and Lebron.
I don't think anyone would argue Melo's talent.

His drive and willingness to push to the final level however seemed to be missing.

In fact, I'd point to his arrival in Denver as being where he started to coast.

Don't get me wrong, he's still a HOF player.

Old 08-08-2017, 12:01 PM

34,122 posts, read 18,373,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by callofdutyplayer View Post
How is this list I think its pretty good

1. Jordan
2. Kareem
3. Magic
4. Wilt
5. Lebron
6. Kobe Bryant
7. Larry Bird
8. Bill Russell
9. SHAQ
10. Duncan

Pretty good list, but Wilt should be #1. Also Oscar Robertson should be on there, maybe replacing Shaq or Duncan.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Basketball