U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Basketball
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-01-2017, 02:24 AM

47 posts, read 22,540 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Ryu View Post
I was born in 1984. I used to love WWF and WCW when i was a kid. I feel the WWF Attitude era was one of the best Era for professional wrestling. The script, wrestlers, etc were on point.
Born the same year and yes it was very entertaining in the 1990s early and late. My older brother watched so I would watch with him here and there.

BBB, WWF or whatever it is now, and NBA is ALL entertainment just in a different form. I saw the clip of LaVar and thought it was great.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-01-2017, 03:20 AM

11,679 posts, read 7,048,359 times
This guy is all about hype (good and bad), attention and entertainment. So far it seems to have worked out. I've never taken him too serious as he's just playing the emotional masses like a fiddle. The family is pretty much set for life even if none of the 3 boys ever play a single NBA game. I believe Lonzo is guaranteed close to 14 mil and the other two already have scholarships to UCLA.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Basketball
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or