U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Basketball
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 04-29-2018, 01:09 PM
 
3,760 posts, read 1,367,485 times
Reputation: 1584

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
LeBron left with about a minute left to go back to the lockers. Maybe he's getting some IV fluids in him.

Last period, should be a good one down to the wire.

Sabonis also fouls George Hill in the beginning of the 4th while he was shooting a 3 pointer
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 04-29-2018, 01:18 PM
 
3,760 posts, read 1,367,485 times
Reputation: 1584
Pacers can't trim the deficit while Lebron is on the bench
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-29-2018, 01:37 PM
 
17,250 posts, read 10,176,823 times
Reputation: 28763
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneymkt View Post
Sabonis continues to take stupid 3 pointers when they are not needed.


I expect the Pacers to be up by 10 or more by the 9 min mark of the 4th qtr.
I think both teams are running on fumes now except for Victor who keeps chugging along.

Tristan Thompson has been redeeming himself today.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-29-2018, 01:41 PM
 
3,760 posts, read 1,367,485 times
Reputation: 1584
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
I think both teams are running on fumes now except for Victor who keeps chugging along.

Tristan Thompson has been redeeming himself today.

I am so done with this series and ready for Raptors vs Cavs
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-29-2018, 01:54 PM
 
17,250 posts, read 10,176,823 times
Reputation: 28763
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneymkt View Post
I am so done with this series and ready for Raptors vs Cavs
That was an inspired win by the Cavaliers.

As much as I rip on LeBron, there's no doubt his greatness was on display today! His will definitely rubbed off on his teammate's inspired play.

Looking forward to the Cavs/Raptors series, should be a good one (Cavs 2-1 against them regular season)!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-29-2018, 01:56 PM
 
3,760 posts, read 1,367,485 times
Reputation: 1584
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
That was an inspired win by the Cavaliers.

As much as I rip on LeBron, there's no doubt his greatness was on display today! His will definitely rubbed off on his teammate's inspired play.

Looking forward to the Cavs/Raptors series, should be a good one (Cavs 2-1 against them regular season)!

Well that was the last game 7 in Cleveland as they Cavs will no longer have home court advantage in the playoffs
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-29-2018, 03:05 PM
 
Location: Gulf Coast Texas
28,446 posts, read 15,427,246 times
Reputation: 11377
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Some are bullish on the Cavs... I'm not seeing it, unless LBJ plays bully ball and scores 40 per game, or gets 30 and a triple double.

Otherwise they aren't good enough to me right now.
I said this when the playoffs started... pretty much on target at this point.

Game 1- L - 24p, 10r, 12a
Game 2 - W - 46p, 12r, 5a
Game 3 - L - 28p, 12r, 8a
Game 4 - W - 32p, 13r, 7a
Game 5 - W - 44p, 10r, 8a
Game 6 - L - 22p, 5r, 7a
Game 7 - W - 45p, 9r, 7a
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-29-2018, 03:09 PM
 
3,760 posts, read 1,367,485 times
Reputation: 1584
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
I said this when the playoffs started... pretty much on target at this point.

Game 1- L - 24p, 10r, 12a
Game 2 - W - 46p, 12r, 5a
Game 3 - L - 28p, 12r, 8a
Game 4 - W - 32p, 13r, 7a
Game 5 - W - 44p, 10r, 8a
Game 6 - L - 22p, 5r, 7a
Game 7 - W - 45p, 9r, 7a

And don't forget there will be no more Game 7's in Cleveland during the playoffs so they are definitely done lol. I am not referring to round 2 vs the Raptors just conference finals and beyond
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-29-2018, 04:20 PM
 
5,428 posts, read 1,542,035 times
Reputation: 2264
Got to hand it to Indiana, what an incredible team.
Or maybe Cleveland are just really bad and incapable of a comfortable win.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-29-2018, 04:30 PM
 
3,760 posts, read 1,367,485 times
Reputation: 1584
Quote:
Originally Posted by magaalot View Post
Got to hand it to Indiana, what an incredible team.
Or maybe Cleveland are just really bad and incapable of a comfortable win.

Lebron walking around pretty confident for a guy who won't win the title this season.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Basketball
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top