U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Basketball
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-01-2018, 06:16 PM

1,426 posts, read 2,540,867 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wutitiz View Post
Kevin Love to be suspended for game 2? Maybe Tristan Thompson too? From my understanding, the rules are pretty clear that Love should be suspended. Imagine the ruckus from Draymond Green and the GSW if not?
Green plays dirty and gets away with just about everything. He has nothing to complain about.

On another note, I don't remember a lane violation being called here. Of course the refs wouldn't call it on GSW.

Terrible officiating and the NBA is defending the refs. This is what makes NBA unwatchable.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-01-2018, 06:20 PM

1,426 posts, read 2,540,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by QCongress83216 View Post
For some reason, I don't see a deflated Cavs team this team has been down 1-0 and 2-1 to the Pacers then 2-0 and 3-2 to the Celtics so this ain't nothing new to them so this is a resilient team. Last year's Cavs team wasn't resilient yes they were more talented but not resilient. This team has a lot of fight in them. Yeah, they're upset because it's in the heat of the moment, but after they calm down I think they'll be encouraged not discouraged I know you're gonna say it's the Warriors but they had to have the refs to beat them.
The difference is this time, the Cavs have to play against the refs too. Given comments made by the Cavs about officiating in game 1, wouldn't surprise me if the NBA double down on screwing over the Cavs the rest of the series.

I hope the Cavs come looking for revenge. If they do, emotions will be high, game could get messy.

Old 06-01-2018, 07:22 PM

11,679 posts, read 7,046,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brill View Post
Green plays dirty and gets away with just about everything. He has nothing to complain about.

On another note, I don't remember a lane violation being called here. Of course the refs wouldn't call it on GSW.

Terrible officiating and the NBA is defending the refs. This is what makes NBA unwatchable.
Are you really talking lane violations with the way Lebron steps into the lane after every free throw attempt leaves his hand?

Old 06-01-2018, 08:16 PM

12,199 posts, read 10,416,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brill View Post
The difference is this time, the Cavs have to play against the refs too. Given comments made by the Cavs about officiating in game 1, wouldn't surprise me if the NBA double down on screwing over the Cavs the rest of the series.

I hope the Cavs come looking for revenge. If they do, emotions will be high, game could get messy.
Cry me a river. The refs favor Cleveland every year in the Finals once the Warriors go up on them a few games, to extend the series.

Old 06-01-2018, 09:50 PM

1,242 posts, read 637,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural510 View Post
Cry me a river. The refs favor Cleveland every year in the Finals once the Warriors go up on them a few games, to extend the series.
Are you sure about that? Tell me how do the refs favor Cleveland. Even in Game 4 of last year's Finals, the Warriors had more free throw attempts than the Cavs. I'm sure you think they favored the Cavs in 2016.

Old 06-02-2018, 12:53 AM

17,270 posts, read 10,194,544 times
Love and Thompson dodged a big bullet.

Both will not be suspended for game 2.

Old 06-02-2018, 02:53 AM

12,199 posts, read 10,416,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by QCongress83216 View Post
Are you sure about that? Tell me how do the refs favor Cleveland. Even in Game 4 of last year's Finals, the Warriors had more free throw attempts than the Cavs. I'm sure you think they favored the Cavs in 2016.
Itís funny you mention the games then play dumb at the same time.

Old 06-02-2018, 09:48 AM

3,304 posts, read 1,353,800 times
I detest the Cavs and LeBron James. In a sports way. I'm a Knicks fan so I'm bitter against winners in the east. Lol.
So PLEASE coach. Give us more JR SMITH!!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjfO8Yylwjw/

Old 06-02-2018, 08:29 PM

1,242 posts, read 637,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural510 View Post
Itís funny you mention the games then play dumb at the same time.
I see you didn't respond with any examples my friend. I'm more than glad to hear them.

Old 06-03-2018, 06:34 AM

5,431 posts, read 1,544,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
Why don’t the Cavs just wear regular clothes...let people know they are totally focused on basketball and haven’t given a thought to fashion. Lebron looked a little rediculous walking off at the press conference in his Girl Scout shorts.
And a womanly bag too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Basketball
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or