U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Basketball
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 02-18-2019, 03:11 PM
 
4,979 posts, read 11,042,177 times
Reputation: 11808

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermanpansy View Post
I noticed the same thing. He's an angry little troll. At least he looks like a troll. He shows no class whatsoever. It's not hard to win when you get all the recruits. Let's see what Jay Wright or Jamie Dixon (don't like him but he's a good coach), and Tony Bennett can do with all that talent. I can't stand him anymore. I can't stand Dickie V either and his nauseating love fest with coach K. Dickie V is slurping Coach K like nothing I have ever seen. Head lick, head lick, head lick. I think he's secretly in love with him. Both of them can go jump off a bridge. Coach K is supposed to be Boheims boy, but when Syracuse beat him, he barely looked at Boheim, rotten little troll. Yes I bleed Orange!
Hilarious......

The Duke and Coach K hatred are to be expected....comes with the territory...but coming from a Syracuse supporter???

Seriously???

By the way, if you bleed Orange shouldn't you be able to spell your coach's name correctly??? You misspelled it twice so it wasn't a random error..

Anyway calling Coach K an angry little troll when Boeheim is the most arrogant, whiny, excuse making, nose picking, underachieving, angry curmudgeon on Earth is truly hilarious...

"It was in that spirit (or so I like to think) that Boeheim went spelunking for nose nuggets on the sidelines during Wednesday’s Big East tournament matchup between Syracuse and Seton Hall.

At the 16-minute mark the camera focused in on Boeheim—a tight head shot typically meant to capture emotion—at which point Syracuse’s head coach went deep-earth drilling. "

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...g-hell-ever-do

Heck I wouldn't want to shake Boeheim's hand either.....not without a gallon of hand disinfectant nearby....

Never mind the 'Cuse scandals, games forfeited, NCAA sanctions for improprieties, loss of scholarships, assistant coach fired for sexual assault of young boys....

Yeah Coach "Boheim" is a national treasure
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 02-18-2019, 04:01 PM
 
Location: Ro cha cha, NY
3,001 posts, read 4,188,937 times
Reputation: 5322
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedevilz View Post
Hilarious......

The Duke and Coach K hatred are to be expected....comes with the territory...but coming from a Syracuse supporter???

Seriously???

By the way, if you bleed Orange shouldn't you be able to spell your coach's name correctly??? You misspelled it twice so it wasn't a random error..

Anyway calling Coach K an angry little troll when Boeheim is the most arrogant, whiny, excuse making, nose picking, underachieving, angry curmudgeon on Earth is truly hilarious...

"It was in that spirit (or so I like to think) that Boeheim went spelunking for nose nuggets on the sidelines during Wednesday’s Big East tournament matchup between Syracuse and Seton Hall.

At the 16-minute mark the camera focused in on Boeheim—a tight head shot typically meant to capture emotion—at which point Syracuse’s head coach went deep-earth drilling. "

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...g-hell-ever-do

Heck I wouldn't want to shake Boeheim's hand either.....not without a gallon of hand disinfectant nearby....

Never mind the 'Cuse scandals, games forfeited, NCAA sanctions for improprieties, loss of scholarships, assistant coach fired for sexual assault of young boys....

Yeah Coach "Boheim" is a national treasure
Never said I liked boeheim. Can't stand him either. Was hoping he'd be gone. But we are stuck with him until his spawn has earned his degree. But thanks for assuming! Don't care how his name is spelled either, but thanks for pointing that out.

Last edited by supermanpansy; 02-18-2019 at 04:14 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-18-2019, 04:02 PM
 
Location: Ro cha cha, NY
3,001 posts, read 4,188,937 times
Reputation: 5322
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedevilz View Post
Hilarious......

The Duke and Coach K hatred are to be expected....comes with the territory...but coming from a Syracuse supporter???

Seriously???

By the way, if you bleed Orange shouldn't you be able to spell your coach's name correctly??? You misspelled it twice so it wasn't a random error..

Anyway calling Coach K an angry little troll when Boeheim is the most arrogant, whiny, excuse making, nose picking, underachieving, angry curmudgeon on Earth is truly hilarious...

"It was in that spirit (or so I like to think) that Boeheim went spelunking for nose nuggets on the sidelines during Wednesday’s Big East tournament matchup between Syracuse and Seton Hall.

At the 16-minute mark the camera focused in on Boeheim—a tight head shot typically meant to capture emotion—at which point Syracuse’s head coach went deep-earth drilling. "

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...g-hell-ever-do

Heck I wouldn't want to shake Boeheim's hand either.....not without a gallon of hand disinfectant nearby....

Never mind the 'Cuse scandals, games forfeited, NCAA sanctions for improprieties, loss of scholarships, assistant coach fired for sexual assault of young boys....

Yeah Coach "Boheim" is a national treasure
Dickie v, is that you?????
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-18-2019, 05:49 PM
 
4,979 posts, read 11,042,177 times
Reputation: 11808
Quote:
Originally Posted by supermanpansy View Post
Dickie v, is that you?????
"Bleeds Orange" but hates the coach that has been there longer than you have probably been alive....

Got it.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-18-2019, 06:05 PM
 
Location: Ro cha cha, NY
3,001 posts, read 4,188,937 times
Reputation: 5322
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedevilz View Post
"Bleeds Orange" but hates the coach that has been there longer than you have probably been alive....

Got it.....
I live near syracuse smart guy! This is really none of your business, but I've always disliked Boeheim. And I'm older than he's been coaching, but thanks for the compliment. Favorite coach of college basketball is Calhoun. He used to coach Uconn. Which is my second favorite team. He now came out of retirement to coach a small school.

You with assumptions...0-2


P.s. Devilz is spelled Devils. You welcome

Last edited by supermanpansy; 02-18-2019 at 06:30 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-19-2019, 09:40 AM
 
10,833 posts, read 14,840,020 times
Reputation: 5095
In the first couple of minutes at the Duke press conference Coach K used the term "unusual things happened tonight" and likely he was referring to the near full court 3 pointer made by Syracuse to end the first half.

He could have smiled at Jim and said "Let's do this again on Feb. 23rd in Syracuse."

I do not think Syracuse has a chance in that game.
------------------
Ga. Tech beats Syracuse in Syracuse.
Syracuse beats Duke in Durham.
It's an intangible that most other conferences do not have. The intangible that Ga. Tech possessed as an ACC team got them the victory. Same for Syracuse vs. Duke.

in·tan·gi·ble
adjective
unable to be touched or grasped; not having physical presence.
synonyms: invisible, ghostly.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-19-2019, 01:06 PM
 
Location: NC
5,117 posts, read 1,819,386 times
Reputation: 2374
Quote:
Originally Posted by howard555 View Post
He could have smiled at Jim and said "Let's do this again on Feb. 23rd in Syracuse."
No, lets don't...we can be beat by a lot of teams when we are down 2 starters.(most teams in DI would have trouble down 2 starters esp when one is your PG) I don't want to do that again at all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-19-2019, 01:13 PM
 
10,833 posts, read 14,840,020 times
Reputation: 5095
Quote:
Originally Posted by tripleh View Post
No, lets don't...we can be beat by a lot of teams when we are down 2 starters.(most teams in DI would have trouble down 2 starters esp when one is your PG) I don't want to do that again at all.

I meant that Duke should have all starters back and he would be suggesting pay back could be ---- in the Carrier Dome. If things go well vs. UNC then Duke will be #1 for that Saturday TV game the end of this week.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-19-2019, 06:11 PM
 
Location: Ro cha cha, NY
3,001 posts, read 4,188,937 times
Reputation: 5322
Quote:
Originally Posted by howard555 View Post
I meant that Duke should have all starters back and he would be suggesting pay back could be ---- in the Carrier Dome. If things go well vs. UNC then Duke will be #1 for that Saturday TV game the end of this week.


But let's be honest. It went into overtime. Duke was at home, and they had the first and second pick in the draft. Both were on the court. Syracuse does not have good guard play themselves. Duke should not have lost that game at home. Syracuse will lose the next game. But not because Jones is back. Syracuse will lose because Duke is the better team and as of recently, three of Syracuse's starters have confidence issues. Howard, Oshae, and Hughes. That's three starters who have all lost their confidence since that Duke game. I also never said that Syracuse would win. Duke should win by twenty. They have the revenge factor on their side, plus better players. Plus, this is Syracuse's worst year since I can remember at keeping the home court advantage. I think that they play better away, and quite frankly, this year that's not saying much.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-20-2019, 05:46 PM
 
4,979 posts, read 11,042,177 times
Reputation: 11808
Quote:
Originally Posted by supermanpansy View Post
I live near syracuse smart guy! This is really none of your business, but I've always disliked Boeheim. And I'm older than he's been coaching, but thanks for the compliment. Favorite coach of college basketball is Calhoun. He used to coach Uconn. Which is my second favorite team. He now came out of retirement to coach a small school.

You with assumptions...0-2


P.s. Devilz is spelled Devils. You welcome
Hey you are the one that stated verbatim....."Yes I bleed Orange"

I called you out on it because the rest of your comments made no sense for someone who "bleeds Orange"

Somehow "I bleed Orange" has turned into " I live near Syracuse"

Looks like I was correct in my "assumption"

PS: It's "you're welcome" or "you are welcome"......not " You welcome"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Basketball
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top