Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Basketball
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-25-2019, 11:10 PM

2,323 posts, read 1,541,448 times

Advertisements

Geesh man, I'm not even a Bucks fans and it feels like an Atlanta team loss tonight. I'm a Falcons fan and some reason, the frustration of watching the Birds was present while watching the Bucks.

Hope Toronto can do something though and congrats to Raptors' fans.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-25-2019, 11:12 PM

9,701 posts, read 7,365,861 times
I’m traveling this weekend and have to work Monday (I work in fast food business so we never close ��) anyone have time Sunday or Monday to search my post history to find my post from last July about how stupid the Leonard trade was and bump that for me?? If I had to guess I’d say it’s around page 25.

Old 05-25-2019, 11:38 PM
Status: ""...I wrote it down, now I follow thru..."" (set 17 days ago)

5,756 posts, read 5,522,643 times
Budenholzer.....I doubted him earlier this year and he is starting to look like the East version of D'Antoni, now 0-2 in Eastern Conference Finals and lost both in embarrassing fashion...

Old 05-26-2019, 07:37 AM

4,659 posts, read 3,822,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7express View Post
I’m traveling this weekend and have to work Monday (I work in fast food business so we never close ��) anyone have time Sunday or Monday to search my post history to find my post from last July about how stupid the Leonard trade was and bump that for me?? If I had to guess I’d say it’s around page 25.
I found it & bumped the thread & quote. I needed a distraction to feel better after the Bucks collapse.

Old 05-26-2019, 11:10 AM

14,640 posts, read 14,515,004 times
Draymond defending Kawhi and Ibaka on Durant will make this a fun series to watch. Lowry's a pretty lousy second option for Toronto, though.

I predicted a Leonard MVP at the beginning of the season; that didn't quite pan out but he has carried them to a Finals on his back, gaining his rep back in the process.

Old 05-26-2019, 12:08 PM

242 posts, read 171,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
Congrats to the Raptors!

One of the most legendary playoff performances in history by Kawhi Leonard.

Of course we all know what will happen in the finals, but nonetheless, a nice accomplishment to make the finals for the first time!

Alright, now someone please start a NBA finals thread.

I honestly felt the Bucks would've gave the Warrior's a way better match up* but with Kawhi playing at an all time high,It should be really interesting to see how this goes.

I still got the Warrior's in 4 or 5 but let's just see what happens.Curry & KD are arguably better offensively than every player on the Raptors.

Old 05-26-2019, 04:44 PM
Status: ""...I wrote it down, now I follow thru..."" (set 17 days ago)

5,756 posts, read 5,522,643 times
raptors in 7...

Old 05-27-2019, 05:26 PM

796 posts, read 502,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy310 View Post
I mean Lebron been the main one teaming up with other all stars these past 8 years !!!

KD just did what he saw Lebron doing and as a result,Lebron put the East in a hole because no other team's had enough fire power to knock off the Lebron led super teams on the Heat & Cavs.

I agree that we need more competition so let's see what happens in free agency.
Can't really compare what KD did versus Bron leaving. KD joined the best team regular season record ever team and OKC was GSW main rival in West. Plus, during Bron's Heat era...there was more parity being that the Spurs beat the Heatles in 2014 and also a Ray Allen CLUTCH corner 3 was needed the year before in Game 6 just to tie it up. Oh and the one year wonder Mavs won in 2011. Now can u tell me which teams now can beat the Warriors in a 7 game series since KD came?

Old 05-27-2019, 08:38 PM

242 posts, read 171,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VABlkCONSERV View Post
Can't really compare what KD did versus Bron leaving. KD joined the best team regular season record ever team and OKC was GSW main rival in West. Plus, during Bron's Heat era...there was more parity being that the Spurs beat the Heatles in 2014 and also a Ray Allen CLUTCH corner 3 was needed the year before in Game 6 just to tie it up. Oh and the one year wonder Mavs won in 2011. Now can u tell me which teams now can beat the Warriors in a 7 game series since KD came?

I believe the 2013 / 2014 Spurs we're one of the greatest teams in NBA history.

Now currently constructed the league has 5 guys that can be the greatest player in the world at any given time.

These 5 I rank in no order are;

Lebron
Durant
Kawhi
Anthony Davis
Giannis

I didn't include Curry, because he's a different type of animal.The greatest winner since Magic Johnson.

With that said, I believe after this season we'll see another superteam form to battle these Warrior's

Old 05-27-2019, 10:45 PM

13,437 posts, read 15,356,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by murksiderock View Post
raptors in 7...
In Kawhi I trust. #believe
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Basketball