Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Basketball
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-22-2022, 06:13 AM

15,713 posts, read 9,519,061 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yippeekayay View Post
OKC fan found an old quote of Paolo Banchero in HS and took it out of context and spread it to the streets.

https://okcthunderwire.usatoday.com/...e-the-thunder/
Stop the presses! Someone from Seatlle hated when the Supersonics left for OKC!! Shocking!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-22-2022, 08:41 AM

7,449 posts, read 4,681,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
Stop the presses! Someone from Seatlle hated when the Supersonics left for OKC!! Shocking!
Exactly. But the psychological tactic seemed to work as the No-Banchero movement got free rent in OKC GM's mind. Zero chance they will draft Banchero with that.

Old 06-23-2022, 03:53 AM

Judgement Day

Old 06-25-2022, 09:23 AM

11,199 posts, read 9,081,669 times
The KD and Kyrie saga begins.

KD to the Heat will be crazy.

I feel Kyrie might go back to his daddy, Lebron.

Old 06-25-2022, 10:07 AM

30,143 posts, read 11,778,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Ryu View Post
The KD and Kyrie saga begins.

KD to the Heat will be crazy.

I feel Kyrie might go back to his daddy, Lebron.

Crazy Kyrie would want that. Guess it was not so bad in Cleveland after all. Teams on Kyrie's list:

Los Angeles Lakers, Los Angeles Clippers, Miami Heat, Dallas Mavericks and Philadelphia 76ers

Old 06-25-2022, 03:57 PM

11,199 posts, read 9,081,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
Crazy Kyrie would want that. Guess it was not so bad in Cleveland after all. Teams on Kyrie's list:

Los Angeles Lakers, Los Angeles Clippers, Miami Heat, Dallas Mavericks and Philadelphia 76ers
i doubt Harden would want him in Philly.

It might be interesting with the Clippers.

Old 06-25-2022, 07:15 PM

15,713 posts, read 9,519,061 times
It does indeed look like the Nets are about to get blown up. I don't think they win with that "big three." Who knows when or if Simmons shows up? He's more of a headcase than Kyrie. The stuff I am reading says if Irving goes, teams are going to go after Durant via a trade. I've heard some crazy Durant rumors, too. I can't remember who posted that Durant would go to the Celtics if he had a chance. That's one of the rumors out there though, SMH.

Old 06-26-2022, 05:30 AM

30,143 posts, read 11,778,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
It does indeed look like the Nets are about to get blown up. I don't think they win with that "big three." Who knows when or if Simmons shows up? He's more of a headcase than Kyrie. The stuff I am reading says if Irving goes, teams are going to go after Durant via a trade. I've heard some crazy Durant rumors, too. I can't remember who posted that Durant would go to the Celtics if he had a chance. That's one of the rumors out there though, SMH.
Seems increasingly that the Nets experiment will be over soon. Kyrie has a lot of nerve. Puts the team through hell with his refusal to get the vaccine (I get he had that right) but the team stood by him and this is how he repays them. But the Nets know they were taking a chance with Irving. I don't feel bad for him.

As far as KD goes. I think it depends on what the Nets get back for Kyrie. Hard to imagine they get someone of equal value. And who knows if Simmons will play this upcoming season. At least they brought in the perfect coach to make this all work. Oh, wait. Never mind on that.

Old 07-06-2022, 03:52 PM

NBA Summer League

* Upcoming game between Thunder vs Grizzlies would be exciting. For the Thunder, you have Giddey, Poku, Robinson-Earl, Holmgren and Dieng. For the Grizzlies, you have Z. Williams, Matthias, Lofton Jr, Chandler and Laravia.

* Draft Pick #4 Keegan Murray is proving his worth leading the Kings to 3-0 so far in the California Classics. Kings have been performing very well in the Summer League the past 2 seasons now. Last year it was Davion Mitchell, now it's Murray.

Old 07-07-2022, 03:37 AM

Terrible that Grizzlies did not play Z Willias, Chandler and Laravia in the game vs OKC. Ticket buyers dismayed.

Anyways, Lofton Jr showed who the true Top 2 pick is. Btw, the hell is Lofton doing to Chet in thumbnail.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Basketball