Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Basketball
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-31-2008, 08:56 AM
JJG

13,612 posts, read 22,902,608 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wesside View Post
California still has more teams than Texas.
And, yer point is.... ? Washington has less teams then California but unlike L.A., they have an NFL team. So.......

Last edited by JJG; 05-31-2008 at 09:34 AM..

Old 05-31-2008, 09:08 AM
JJG

Quote:
Originally Posted by wesside View Post
You mean, no Texas team should win anything. And you usually dont either. Isnt Texas the largest state with the fewest championships!?
mediocrity at its best.
And I'm talking about the NBA and L.A. teams.

With that said.... How many other NBA teams besides the Spurs can say they have won more than one championship out of the other teams ?

Old 05-31-2008, 01:14 PM

463 posts, read 1,292,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJG View Post
YEAH YEAH it's over. But as long as there's someone to beat the Lakers in the Finals, I won't be too down. Besides, the beauty of living in Texas is that we have more than one or two teams to cheer for. And eventhough it's not happening this year, I will always be a Spurs fan. And don't live anywhere close to San Antonio.

That said.... GO COWBOYS !!!
see....
I live in TX....but I'm from L.A.....
Boston cannot beat the Laker's....or any team that would have made it from the West. And if your from the west, why on earth would you root for any team from the east ? And by the way, there is more than just 1 team in CA.
Also, what do the Cowboys have to do with it ? This is a basketball forum, right ?

Old 05-31-2008, 06:41 PM
JJG

Quote:
Originally Posted by scubashawn68 View Post
I live in TX....but I'm from L.A.....
Boston cannot beat the Laker's....or any team that would have made it from the West. And if your from the west, why on earth would you root for any team from the east ? And by the way, there is more than just 1 team in CA.
Also, what do the Cowboys have to do with it ? This is a basketball forum, right ?
  1. Boston can't beat L.A.? That's the same thing people said about the Heat when they were down 0-2 gainst the Mavericks... and we all know how that turned out.
  2. I'm from the west.... but I hate L.A. sports teams with a passion. That's why I'm going for the Celtics. If the Pistions made it in, I just wouldn't watch at all.
  3. I know there's more than one team in Cali. It's just a couple of posts on here that makes it seem that way....
  4. And finally, I typed "Go COWBOYS" becuase now that the Spurs are out of the playoffs, the only thing I can look forward to is football season (i.e., the Cowboys)...... Of course, I could cheer for the Rangers and Astros, but I don't tune in to baseball until late September, and I don't really see either team in the post season right now.

It's gonna be a LONG couple of months around here.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Basketball