Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Basketball
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-21-2007, 10:07 AM

138 posts, read 506,693 times

Advertisements

Just saw news that the Kings fired the coach.

My recommendation: TERRY STOTTS
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-21-2007, 11:22 AM

1,197 posts, read 4,781,529 times
I wish we would have gotten don nelson last year. Supposedly he was interested, but the kings never called him back. THis year petrie needs to make the decision, not the maloofs.

Old 04-21-2007, 01:00 PM

17 posts, read 102,289 times
Now that we'll have a new coach. What should we do w/ the draft pick? draft a big man or trade for an experienced, tested player. Heard Jermaine O'Neal maybe on the trading block and Pau Gasol is sure to be traded off season.

How about trading everyone else, except K-Mart and Corliss.

Any thoughts ?

Old 04-21-2007, 05:59 PM

138 posts, read 506,693 times
Default trades

I totally agree with you on Corliss and Martin. Maybe Garcia too. Lots of hustle and a good rebounder.

Old 04-21-2007, 07:43 PM

1,197 posts, read 4,781,529 times
Corliss is a free agent. We cant trade him unless we sign him first.

I think it will be an exciting offseason, we will get the 10th pick, and have a lot of money open for a top player. Hopefully we will also trade artest.

Old 04-22-2007, 06:02 PM

914 posts, read 2,917,850 times
Default KG a King???

Kevin Garnett wants to be traded badly. Maybe Petrie can swing a trade using a high draft pick (assuming we will get one). He's a great player, still young, and hasn't had a lot of major injuries that would affect his physical abilities. It kills me to have to watch the Warriors in the playoffs and not the Kings!

Old 04-26-2007, 11:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by looking4home View Post
Kevin Garnett wants to be traded badly. Maybe Petrie can swing a trade using a high draft pick (assuming we will get one). He's a great player, still young, and hasn't had a lot of major injuries that would affect his physical abilities. It kills me to have to watch the Warriors in the playoffs and not the Kings!
I want KG too !! I think the kings only have an 8 or 10th 1st round draft pick so Petrie will have to dish out some starters as well for KG and I don't think Artest will part of any package for KG. The wolves don't want another 'Latrell Sprewell' type.

How about Rick Carlise for coach? Or is he in the same mold as Musselman.
Bird just relieved him from the Pacers right?

Old 04-26-2007, 11:57 PM

The Warriors are rocking. If there is a team that can upset Mavs, it's them. They swept the Mavs in the reg. season but the playoffs are a diff. thing and I think the Mavs will still win in the end just because they are deeper. Baron Davis is just getting bang-up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Basketball