Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Louisiana > Baton Rouge
 [Register]
Baton Rouge Metro area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-16-2017, 01:44 PM

16,505 posts, read 26,128,951 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by selogic View Post
So , how much time have YOU spent there ?
Enough. Grew up in Ascension parish, they are one in the same.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgathrights View Post
Based on your recent post indicating you don't live in Louisiana anymore...
http://www.city-data.com/forum/gener...l#post49192211

I claim defamation against you for making this post about a place that you no longer live in.

1) You stated no date of flyer posting
2) The comment "I'm sorry if you can't understand that fear." is claiming that selogic is insensitive to issues of people in Louisiana. Some could even form an opinion that you are claiming selogic is a racist based on this language. As a result of disproving your claims, selogic now has a valid defamation claim against annie_himself!

annie_himself please refrain from making divisive attacks on other members of city-data.com. When shown to be categorically false, it only gives you a negative reputation.
Am I not allowed to travel?

I don't remember making that claim in the first place. Someone else did.

You came to that conclusion, it's a shame that he cannot understand the fear black people have of the KKK. It's obvious. To brush it off as a silly question or fear is shocking.

I have tons of reputation points but thanks for the tip.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2017, 07:01 AM

806 posts, read 870,295 times
You grew up in Ascension Parish so Zachary is a no go for the OP .. There is no limit to how far you will twist something to further your weak point . I'm still waiting for YOU to answer my questions that I posed TO YOU . Give us specifics on the KKK Bogeyman activity in Zachary . Verifiable proof of Klan activity .

Old 08-18-2017, 07:03 AM

And by the way , I DID live in Zachary myself . Little Farms Subdivision .

Old 08-19-2017, 06:09 PM

Lmao ok

Old 08-20-2017, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by selogic View Post
I'm still waiting for YOU to answer my questions that I posed TO YOU . Give us specifics on the KKK Bogeyman activity in Zachary . Verifiable proof of Klan activity .

Just in case you forgot ...

Old 09-28-2017, 05:47 PM

3 posts, read 4,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by buildings_and_bridges View Post
A defamation claim because someone said someone else lacks empathy on a message board and disagrees with them about the social climate of a city? Jesus.

I don't know how much time annie_himself spent in Zachary, but I am a product of its school system, and one of my parents spent the better part of their adult life working there. Their school system is nothing to write home about. There are a few good teachers here and there, but I would venture to guess that applies to almost anywhere. Unfortunately, I know the most logical alternative is the public school system in Baton Rouge, which I know has a bad reputation, but I can't personally say one way or the other how it is.

I don't live there, so idk if someone would deem my post defamation. But I'm just being honest.
Hi, thank you for the reply and info. Where would you recommend living if the schools aren't an important aspect?

Old 09-29-2017, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamFullOLove View Post
Hi, thank you for the reply and info. Where would you recommend living if the schools aren't an important aspect?
It's an ok place. Typical small city suburb. Not terrible at all but nothing to write home about.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Louisiana > Baton Rouge