U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Hawaii > Big Island
 [Register]
Big Island The Island of Hawaii
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 03-16-2012, 06:03 PM

3 posts, read 2,445 times

Advertisements

hi, i am looking for a fee simple house south of the hilo area in trade plus or minus cash depending upon true values for my las vegas house which is in a very nice area of town (northwest summerlin). would like to keep it simple with cash and stay away from mortgages totally. i'm moving for my health so i need to be in a wet humid climate which doesn't get hot like oahu so the hilo and southeast hilo areas are ideal for me. i know in this market like we all do that it's extremely hard to sell both here and there still since the market is still in a serious recession so possibly a rental situation for both of us might work out better than both of us trying to sell or trade since thats not going to be easy. i'll leave my email address here for anyone interested. i'd rather discuss this via email than on open forum naturally so won't be checking the forum therefore just write me if interested and we can discuss whatever possibilities we can think of. thanks. my problem is the heat here. therefore i'm anxious right now before the 120 degree heat hits again. i know some of you actually like this climate and i used to also until it started playing games with my health. i don't need a heart attack here so i'm about ready to fly over again soon and look around for something...
zenomorf@cox.net
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-16-2012, 07:58 PM

701 posts, read 651,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HumidityLover View Post
hi, i am looking for a fee simple house south of the hilo area in trade plus or minus cash depending upon true values for my las vegas house which is in a very nice area of town (northwest summerlin). would like to keep it simple with cash and stay away from mortgages totally. i'm moving for my health so i need to be in a wet humid climate which doesn't get hot like oahu so the hilo and southeast hilo areas are ideal for me. i know in this market like we all do that it's extremely hard to sell both here and there still since the market is still in a serious recession so possibly a rental situation for both of us might work out better than both of us trying to sell or trade since thats not going to be easy. i'll leave my email address here for anyone interested. i'd rather discuss this via email than on open forum naturally so won't be checking the forum therefore just write me if interested and we can discuss whatever possibilities we can think of. thanks. my problem is the heat here. therefore i'm anxious right now before the 120 degree heat hits again. i know some of you actually like this climate and i used to also until it started playing games with my health. i don't need a heart attack here so i'm about ready to fly over again soon and look around for something...
zenomorf@cox.net
Craigslist

Old 03-17-2012, 02:23 AM

217 posts, read 249,374 times
I would also suggest running an ad in the paper here. There are still many people that don't use CL. I know I just saw ads for groups going to Vegas so maybe you have a market.

Old 03-18-2012, 03:05 PM

3,755 posts, read 5,774,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallenIntoGreatness View Post
I would also suggest running an ad in the paper here. There are still many people that don't use CL. I know I just saw ads for groups going to Vegas so maybe you have a market.
There are also a large number of people who do not have (or utilize) the internet at all, especially on the East side (Hilo/Puna).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Hawaii > Big Island