Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Hawaii > Big Island
 [Register]
Big Island The Island of Hawaii
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-20-2015, 07:39 PM

5,277 posts, read 2,798,262 times

Advertisements

The FBI is seeking information from Big Island residents that is connected with:

A Hilo attorney that has accumulated an estimated 50 properties by creating forged documents, conducting non-judicial foreclosures using false pretenses, or other illegal means,

and/or

This same attorney in connection with the alledged growing, and distribution of a drug known as DMT that is in the form of a tea. The US Supreme Court ruled this tea is legal under limited framework of religious practice. Harming community members, growth of the tea, and distribution are not within that frame work.

To initiate your action that will be joint with others contact the FBI directly in Honolulu or,
provide information on FBI tip page on their website. Please request on your tip to forward information to agent Michael C. in Honolulu.

Please forward this request to anyone you suspect may assist in this matter.

Philip Maise
Pahoa Hawaii
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-20-2015, 07:57 PM

12,120 posts, read 17,894,590 times
Perhaps a link would be more than appropriate here.

Old 06-21-2015, 10:28 AM

2,624 posts, read 7,256,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whtviper1 View Post
Perhaps a link would be more than appropriate here.
It's pretty easy to find a link or two…
Let me google that for you -- Hilo attorney forged documents

Old 06-27-2015, 08:00 PM

140 posts, read 188,806 times
I have a passing familiarity with this only because when I was researching real estate attorneys on the big island I came across this case. It is some interesting drama.

I don't claim to know whether there is any truth to this, but just FYI the attorney in question claims to have a disaffected client that has been waging a cyber defamation campaign against him for years. Whether he has actually done anything wrong I don't know, but if you search on the attorney's name you will indeed find tons of hits about him that ALL obviously originate from the same source. Here is an example of a website created to go after the guy, it WREAKS of crazy:

Home of PaulSullaFraud.com - War On We The People:

And here is the blog of the attorney himself where he details his ongoing encounters with the guy. He claims the guys suit was summarily dismissed but I was not able to find confirmation of that, so it's hard to make anything of the mess, at least not without devoting more time to it than I cared to.

Blog | Paul J. Sulla, Jr., Attorney at Law | Hilo Hawaii

Here is another link from a completely different website but with the same guy obviously behind it, going after the attorney, and it is BATSH*T insane:

http://www.paulsullacensured.com/Pau...stleblows.html

I find even this thread strange, the thread starter appears to have posted it both here and here. Perhaps it is legit, and unrelated to this other feud. But I find it strange there is no link to a newspaper article or FBI bulletin? Just an anonymous thread telling people to contact the FBI? Wouldn't an attorney suspect of stealing 50 properties at least make a Hawaii paper, yet I can find 0 mention of it by Googling? It's a strange situation.

Last edited by Green_Mountain; 06-27-2015 at 08:36 PM..

Old 06-28-2015, 08:53 PM

2,054 posts, read 3,340,178 times
I don't know the attorney, but I agree, this is some strange, crazy stuff. Even the idea that someone would use DMT for a religious service. That is a very powerful, not so nice drug from way back when, and not something to be trifled with. From what I remember (used to have the recipe), it is very toxic when mixed w/ other drugs. You don't even want to smoke it in a pipe that has ever had tobacco burned in it even once.

This may sound a little crazy too, but once upon a time a lot of drugs were legal in the US. Even LSD, although at the time, pot wasn't. That in itself is darned strange. Through the magazine High Times, I once ordered some quite interesting books (more like home mimeographed pamphlets), and one was called "Dealing Drugs For Fun and Profit" by Mary Jane Superweed. Yes, this is true. Wish I still had that one, it would probably be worth a fortune as a collectible from another era. Among some of the more sage advice within (never front your money to a connection, etc) were actual formulas for certain concoctions, and I vividly remember the admonitions about DMT.

It figures something like this would come from Pahoa! All I can say is there are libel laws in this country, and to spread this sort of thing around, whether it be backed up w/ facts or not, AND have it involve an attorney.....

I actually found the book on Amazon.com! Wow. Far out. Due to reeferization of the ol memory I was a little off on the title, but here it is. It hasn't appreciated like I had thought it might :{ Some people just don't appreciate fine literature.

http://www.amazon.com/Drug-manufactu...Jane+Superweed

That link that J.K. posted above doesn't go anywhere. However, the links that G.M. posted certainly DO go somewhere, and they are sure something. Now, you must excuse me. I have to get over to Walmart for about a hundred boxes of tinfoil. Just in case.

Last edited by smarino; 06-28-2015 at 09:17 PM..

Old 06-30-2015, 01:08 PM

140 posts, read 188,806 times
I just noticed that the thread starter is mentioned multiple times on two of the pages above that I linked to.

Last edited by Green_Mountain; 06-30-2015 at 01:36 PM..

Old 07-06-2015, 08:07 AM

27 posts, read 31,258 times
Meh, he's been my attorney for 4 years and seems to know his stuff. Never had any problems.

Old 07-06-2015, 09:46 AM

959 posts, read 1,214,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green_Mountain View Post
I just noticed that the thread starter is mentioned multiple times on two of the pages above that I linked to.
Why am I not surprised by this ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Hawaii > Big Island