U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Hawaii > Big Island
 [Register]
Big Island The Island of Hawaii
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-14-2020, 11:53 AM

129 posts, read 48,793 times

Advertisements

I have never called out someone as a troll in any forum, but I guess there’s always a first time. IMO, everyone is wasting their time trying to help the OP. I don’t believe this person is serious about moving to the BI.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2020, 12:05 PM

4,337 posts, read 971,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolp View Post
Seeking a non-egger place to live, where people live in harmony with nature, listen to the birds chirping, etc.

I have not been to Hawaii or bi. I am without a car until my credit is fixed.

I currently have $1000 in savings.

Seeking a place that is peaceful, restful, people aren't burning stuff, having "barbeques", etc.

Just a humble, quiet paradise to be, year round. Off-grid !

Looking to finance

Humidity a bonus!
The only place on earth that even remotely meets your criteria is "the grave". Since you've apparently given up on life, if might not be long till you find your nirvana. The world will gobble you up in short order. Rots of Ruck!!!!

Old 02-14-2020, 12:06 PM

10,673 posts, read 20,411,510 times
Well, yeah, but there's more folks out there considering moving here than the OP, so any data extra data may be helpful for them. And at least he's being polite although, as you mentioned, I doubt he will appear here.

This isn't a waste of time, really, although it does cut into my computer game time, but one place on the computer is pretty much like any other place on the computer when considering it's all just sitting in front of a keyboard. I should be out playing with a chop saw, nail gun and paint brush instead. But this is more fun!

Old 02-14-2020, 01:36 PM

75 posts, read 29,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luau Time View Post
I have never called out someone as a troll in any forum, but I guess there’s always a first time. IMO, everyone is wasting their time trying to help the OP. I don’t believe this person is serious about moving to the BI.
Agreed...when they are really moving we might really assist.

Old 02-14-2020, 07:22 PM

15 posts, read 7,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by grantw View Post
Agreed...when they are really moving we might really assist.
My pm box is open.

My credit is decimated, I've been in litigation for over two years regarding an error. BofA has people in the treasury dept.

If I'm given a zip code that matches my description I'm on the next flight to Hilo.

Even though my income is $5000/mo. my life is horrible because of this.

I'm in Alamogordo NM where there is incessant vaping, cigarillos, and methamphetamine.

I just want a hut in the jungle to die.

I might just fly out anyway and wing it as I'm being physically attacked by meth heads regularly. Just had $2000 of damage to my 2019 Ford fiesta because I didn't roll down my window to a homeless meth head.

Old 02-14-2020, 07:28 PM

Quote:
My pm box is open.

My credit is decimated, I've been in litigation for over two years regarding an error. BofA has people in the treasury dept.

If I'm given a zip code that matches my description I'm on the next flight to Hilo.

Even though my income is $5000/mo. my life is horrible because of this.

I'm in Alamogordo NM where there is incessant vaping, cigarillos, and methamphetamine.

I just want a hut in the jungle to die.

I might just fly out anyway and wing it as I'm being physically attacked by meth heads regularly. Just had $2000 of damage to my 2019 Ford fiesta because I didn't roll down my window to a homeless meth head.
85346. Just the place 4 U.

Old 02-14-2020, 09:53 PM

10,673 posts, read 20,411,510 times
That's Kapaau up in Kohala district, not a lot of crime up that way. Don't know if it's gonna be serene and all that, but it's pretty peaceful, got loads of nature, not a whole lot of folks and a pretty good sense of community. You can stay at Akiko's Buddhist Bed & Breakfast along the Hamakua coast while looking for a place to stay up in Kapaau. Pretty much anywhere between those two points could possibly be what you're looking for.

Old 02-15-2020, 12:05 AM

2,462 posts, read 2,114,204 times
I'm impressed that your income went from $3,000 per month yesterday, to $5,000 per month today. Congratulations on your raise!

Not sure if Hawaii is non-egger or not. Please tell us more.

Perhaps with this raise you will be able to add to the $1,000 you have saved.

Old 02-15-2020, 08:23 AM

15 posts, read 7,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Futuremauian View Post
I'm impressed that your income went from $3,000 per month yesterday, to $5,000 per month today. Congratulations on your raise!

Not sure if Hawaii is non-egger or not. Please tell us more.

Perhaps with this raise you will be able to add to the $1,000 you have saved.
Income collectively is currently $5k, in Hawaii it will be $3k.

Old 02-15-2020, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Income collectively is currently $5k, in Hawaii it will be $3k.
Per annum!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Hawaii > Big Island
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or