Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs > Sonic_Spork
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Morning mental ramblings.

Posted 06-26-2018 at 08:25 AM by Sonic_Spork

I've been giving a lot of thought lately to big-picture social & economic concepts. Ideas that sort of reach their little tendrils into everything, but I'm working to keep a philosophical distance and not get lost in the weeds.

This sort of started with a conversation I had with my son recently. I was explaining debit cards and credit cards to him (he is 16.) And I told him, "I have reached a point where I'm paying off this credit card every month, so they are not getting...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Another update!

Posted 12-29-2016 at 04:50 PM by Sonic_Spork

Well, I am probably blogging into the wind, but I got bored at work and decided to check in. And again, I remember some of you (CD posters) fondly. And some of my posts still get reps, so *shrug*...I dunno! Maybe somebody will read this, maybe not.

But here goes!

So let's see, last April, I was doing poly with the quad plus one other boyfriend, and I had moved into the apartment with my younger son and my cat. Life was looking grand!

Well, sometime...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average.

Update on life

Posted 04-21-2016 at 04:18 PM by Sonic_Spork

I departed after being a regular poster at this site for years, because when discussing the very difficult and complex situation I was in, I had other posters imply that I deserved the abuse that my ex was dealing me.

No one deserves abuse.

And I did not want to continue to talk about life to people who were hostile and derogatory to me...be unsupportive, fine. Tell me I deserve abuse? I'm out.

I've moved on, and found a different place...
Posted in Uncategorized