Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs > Important People Doing Important Things!
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Important People Doing Important Things!

Welcome to my misanthropic journey through life. Is it almost over? God I hope so.
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri - Yuck - 1/29/18

Posted 01-29-2018 at 06:44 AM by peebola (Important People Doing Important Things!)

I went to the movies on Saturday afternoon, the first time in nine years. I find Hollywood to be full of IPDITS (Important People Doing Important Things) - superficial, back-patting, boring egomaniacs. Thus I don't like to fork over my money so the overpaid narcissistic IPDITS can have more money to spend on their over extravagant lifestyles and Dr Frankenstein plastic surgeries. But...I was bored on Saturday, so bored that I gave in and went, by myself, to a Saturday matinee of the movie "Three...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Are We Living Longer? Really? - 1/23/18

Posted 01-23-2018 at 08:51 AM by peebola (Important People Doing Important Things!)

I ask the question, are we living longer than past generations?

Of course we are, there are statistics that prove it, right? Being a data nerd, I decided to compile statistics from my father's lineage to determine if my family on my father's side is indeed living longer from the previous generation(s). I actually have data from my father's side of the family that goes back 9 generations to the year 1600 when my great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandfather was born...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

IPDITs are so irritating - 1/9/18

Posted 01-09-2018 at 02:23 PM by peebola (Important People Doing Important Things!)

Yeah, I said it. Important People Doing Important Things are irritating, smug, and many times immoral. Case in point...

The Justine Damond case.

This is the criminal case where an unarmed woman was shot and killed by a police officer in Minneapolis, MN in July 2017. The police officer (who is black and from Somalia) while sitting in the passenger seat of the police cruiser, shot Justine (who is white and from Australia) through the driver's side open window (over his...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 4.00 average.

Just Put a Blob Over Him and Be Done With It

Posted 12-15-2017 at 06:01 AM by peebola (Important People Doing Important Things!)

Yet another male has fallen to the boring Hollywood witch hunt.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/abc-sev...ohnny-iuzzini/

Greasy looking Johnny Iuzzini, one of the hosts of the "Great American Baking Show" has been accused of sexual misconduct. [yawn]

ABC, which airs the "Great American Baking Show" on Thursdays, 9:00-11:00 pm (and they wonder why they can't get viewers for a holiday family...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Americans are Obsessed with Teeth - 12/8/17

Posted 12-08-2017 at 12:57 PM by peebola (Important People Doing Important Things!)

I am 51 years old. Therefore my teeth are old. I still have all my teeth but they are not pearly white or chiclet straight. I have decent teeth, but they are not up to the "Hollywoodized" American standards, which requires any "decent" person to have large, straight, bleached white teeth. If you have the perfect smile, you are probably one of the IPDITs (Important People Doing Important Things). Anyone who has teeth that deviate from chiclet standard is dirty, poor and probably...
Posted in Uncategorized