Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs > SDKreidler
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Advice on dog friendly areas for relocation from NE PA.

Posted 05-16-2018 at 09:44 AM by SDKreidler

Hello,

I’m looking for a stark honest answer about the drugs/crime. I’m a very realistic person, we are considering a few states at this time (due to our dogs):tn, wv, va, and Sc. I don’t like to mince words and hate how combative some of these postings can get.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caden Grace View Post
Does the opioid concern reach individuals from all demographics? Yes. Are those demographics equally represented? No. A small fraction of the people in most demographics
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Best time/season to visit, want to look around for possible relocation

Posted 04-10-2018 at 03:55 PM by SDKreidler

Thank you VERY much! I appreciate how detailed you were in your response! It appears that we will need to increase our budget to around 175-200k housing wise. I think my most difficult obstacle will be finding a place to rent that will allow our dogs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidasMulligan View Post
I'm a lifelong East TN resident so I would say that anytime from late April to late October is a great time to visit. The hottest time of the year is going to be in August while the most pleasant times
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Hoping to relocate South

Posted 04-04-2018 at 02:16 PM by SDKreidler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
I think your budget for housing is too low. There is almost nothing available in the 100K bracket. A few at 150K, but not many.
You're describing a house in the 175K category.

THANK YOU! That certainly gives me an idea of what I’ll be needing to do! We’re planning to visit and get an idea of things and the area. I appreciate your honest input, as to date we’ve yet to be there. My husbands family loves the area though!
Posted in Uncategorized