Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs > lowlyservant
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Surrounded by God

Posted 08-18-2019 at 08:35 AM by lowlyservant

I have been battling with evil spirits. But fortunately, I prayed to Jesus to pray to the Father for help. And sure enough, He, the Father, has been there battling these spirits with me. How blessed am I? Three days before I prayed to Jesus, some the of heavenly warrior angels had already began helping me. I do not believe that I would be here today if it were not for God and His Holy angels.

Just when I thought I was surrounded, I am surrounded by God.

Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Salvation for Fallen Humans & Fallen Angels (A Practical Guide)

Posted 03-04-2019 at 01:26 PM by lowlyservant
Updated 03-04-2019 at 02:23 PM by lowlyservant

The following comes to me through my personal relationship with Father God, His Son, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit (see: https://christianspiritualandbiblica...ist-salvation/ ). I have provided scripture and thoughtful insight to support my personal revelations and my faith.

In both, the Old Testament and New Testament, sin offerings were made for the atonement of sins.

Numbers 28:30. Include one male goat to make...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

"Aliens" are some of the Fallen Angels

Posted 12-18-2016 at 10:20 AM by lowlyservant

Please watch this short video.

Senior bibliographer from the Library of Congress, Miss Lynn E. Catoe wrote the government document, UFOs AND RELATED SUBJECTS: An Annotated Bibliography, and summarizes her findings. She wrote, "A large part of the available UFO literature is closely linked with mysticism and the metaphysical. It deals with subjects like mental telepathy, automatic writing and invisible entities as well as phenomenon like poltergeist...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Identifying the Holy Spirit in bodily form.

Posted 07-06-2015 at 01:04 PM by lowlyservant

I find this to be a genuine photograph of the Holy Spirit descending in flight.

He appears to be descending as a dove.

John 1:32. John testified saying, "I have seen the Spirit descending as a dove out of heaven, and He remained upon Him."

If He were to stop and remain upon the head of a person He would appear as a Halo as demonstrated in these two pictures.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Hard Evidence of the Spirit World

Posted 07-06-2015 at 01:24 AM by lowlyservant

This video is worth watching.

Posted in Uncategorized