Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs > mizzou88
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Trump now endorses wearing masks and says it’s patriotic

Posted 07-20-2020 at 03:37 PM by mizzou88

Super proud of Trump for tweeting "mask wearing is patriotic" . This is the leader I once supported.

I'm sure the CCP hates this tweet as they know it will slow the spread of their bioweapon.

Glad to see Trump may not actually be a CCP accomplice trying to purposefully spread their bioweapon.

I hope he can do a 180 on his virus response and start taking this thing seriously.

Its definitely a little to late and he should've...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Alabama Issues a Mask Mandate

Posted 07-15-2020 at 12:40 PM by mizzou88

Americans need to know the truth. We are under attack from a CCP bioweapon and CCP trolls are actively running a "cyber disinformation campaign" to cause unnecessary fear and spread the virus more

saying "masks dont work" is what the CCP wants because it . 1.makes you overly fearful that the virus is impossible to control and theres nothing you can do to stop it. 2. spreads the virus more

If the CCP can scare us they are also...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Alabama Issues a Mask Mandate

Posted 07-15-2020 at 12:21 PM by mizzou88

scientist are saying to wear masks and that they work....

If you don't wear a mask in crowded public places your choosing to support the CCP in spreading their bioweapon.....

If you hate the CCP you will wear a mask and do everything in your power to stop their bioweapon....

don't beleive the CCP trolls online saying that masks don't work!!! believe the scientists saying they do work!!

educate yourself!!!!...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

TikTok star Siya Kakkar dead by suicide at 16

Posted 06-29-2020 at 04:20 AM by mizzou88

Sad to see so many people brainwashed by "big pharma".

Big pharma created and exaggerated "clinical depression" to sell pills. Pills that have side effects of suicidal thoughts/depression.

but if you experience side effects of suicidal thoughts or depression after taking big pharmas pills, its of course not bc the pills side effects even though it clearly states "side effects of suicidal thoughts". The real reason is because...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.50 average.

Anti mask morons will get people killed and screw the economy

Posted 06-28-2020 at 02:46 PM by mizzou88

did they mention anything to about the N95 mask?

p.s. screw the CDC shaming N95 mask use. I have N95s from years ago from painting and working in my basement . I wear an N95 when at my crowded grocery store or on a public bus . and have to feel like i'm "Stealing from the frontline" bc the CDC's stupid comments about a mask shortage.

You want to talk about masks infringing on rights????

How about on the opposite spectrum the CDC shaming...
Posted in Uncategorized