Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs > PITTSTON2SARASOTA
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Why Gay Youth Need More Out Public Figures.

Posted 10-13-2011 at 12:43 PM by PITTSTON2SARASOTA

Role Models>>>>>
Quote:
Originally Posted by PITTSTON2SARASOTA View Post
Role models come in many facets of society but lets face facts the famous folks get more attention....they don't necessarily make the best role models but they show minority kids that they too can become successful and overcome the odds and a society that in many ways does not want them to prosper.

Top List of Gay Celebrities and Famous Gay People

Thomas Roberts...openly gay news anchor>>>>>
Thomas Roberts: Michele Bachmann Would 'Extinguish' Gay People (VIDEO)
WOW!!! THAT'S DUMBER THAN A WHOLE FLOCK OF PALINS.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

It's ROCKTOBER time in the VILLAGE!!!!

Posted 10-13-2011 at 12:11 PM by PITTSTON2SARASOTA

Pictures of the day.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by PITTSTON2SARASOTA View Post
Hey Villagers...I just have to post this picture...it cracks me up.....LOL.....

And let's all remember that our talking, texting and typing has an effect on others......words carry "weight"; PLEASE use them responsibly>>>>>

Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Moderation

Posted 07-06-2009 at 06:24 PM by PITTSTON2SARASOTA

This is a short one...I have reread my BLOGS and OI was emotional and venting 52 years of grief. My real views are not really so extreme and I do apologize to anyone who may have taken something out of context OR was simply offended period. SINCERELY Jerry
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Religion and money

Posted 05-04-2009 at 07:31 PM by PITTSTON2SARASOTA

I WAS RAISED A STAUNCH ROMAN CATHOLIC.....HOWEVER AS I MATURED I BROKE AWAY FROM THE CHURCH.WHY???TO SAVE MY SANITY.EITHER BREAK TIES WITH THE CHURCH OR KILL YOURSELF! THOSE WERE YOUR OPTIONS IN 1965, IF YOU WERE A GAY MALE,QUIVERING IN THE CLOSET.I CAN'T TELL YOU HOW MANY TIMES I CONTEMPLATED SUICIDE.MOST GAY PEOPLE DO/DID.AT SOME POINT IN THEIR LIVES.USUALLY AT AN EARLY AGE.MANY GAY TEENS STILL COMMIT SUICIDE ,THE PERCENTAGE IS DRAMATICALLY HIGHER THAN THEIR STRAIGHT COUNTERPARTS.THINK OF ALL...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Why i do not understand people

Posted 05-04-2009 at 06:50 PM by PITTSTON2SARASOTA

I AM NEW TO THIS.MY LAST BLOG WAS MORE A POLL THAN A BLOG,I THINK I GET IT NOW. I NEVER COULD UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE THINK BEING GAY IS A CHOICE??? I HAVE HAD THIS BURNING IN ME MOST OF THE 52 YEARS OF MY LIFE. IT IS INSULTING TO SAY THE LEAST. I BELIEVE PEOPLE CONVINCE THEMSELVES WE CHOOSE TO BE GAY;SO THAT "BREEDERS" CAN HATE AND HURT US,WITHOUT GUILT OR CONSEQUENCE. THE OTHER NIGHT A GENTLEMAN WAS THREATENED AND HARASSED ON THIS WEBSITE BECAUSE HE IS ALSO OPENLY GAY. SAYING I CHOSE TO...
Posted in Uncategorized