Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs > Time and Space
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Hi..it's been a long while...

Posted 01-11-2014 at 05:21 PM by Time and Space

Hi, it's been a very long while since I've posted on here...like years...I'm surprised I remembered log in codes.

I'm a bit older, a bit wiser, and a bit more worn, like all of us I suppose.

Now I have to re learn how to navigate this site...I've forgotten everything...but that aside, I'm still basically the same colorful soul you know before...

Happy to be back...and glad 2013 is gone, done, over and done with...2014 will be a much better year for most......
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 1.67 average.

If Mitt Romney wins election...

Posted 10-07-2012 at 03:35 PM by Time and Space

Hello...
If Mitt Romney wins election...how will i treat him?
With respect..that's how...
unlike Rep/Con that I have observed over the last 4 years...i'm about principles, not politics...

And as such, if Romney were to win..I will treat him with respect...as i did President Bush...and as i have done with Obama...

And if Mitt Romney has different...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 3.50 average.

Why do animals fear man?

Posted 03-28-2012 at 02:35 PM by Time and Space

Why do animals fear man?
What is it about us that they sense or smell and or are weary of?

I observe that in nature, a large grizzely bear can walk through a meadow...and no animal will run or scatter...the birds remain calm...

Yet if a 120 lb human walks through that same meadow...all the animals scatter and run in a panic...and the birds fly away...why is that?

And it doesn't matter if the human is some blonde haird chic, or a dark skinned dude from...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 3.25 average.

Other ways to help your body defeat Cancer...

Posted 02-16-2012 at 08:17 AM by Time and Space

Hi...I don't know why this is such a touchy subject for some...but it is...

There seems to be two classes of thought when it comes to Cancer...

1. Orthodox Science...

a. Labs, Chemo, Radiation, Pharmacuticals, industry, money, bills, and finally death...

This line of thought seems to rely on the industrial complex of medicine for all and every remedy and...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 1.50 average.

Why does the Republican response to the Presidents State of the Union address have to be so 'ugly', 'negative'??

Posted 01-24-2012 at 08:49 PM by Time and Space

I thought the Presidents address to the nation was wonderful...yes wonderful...

I'm tired of always being made to feel by Cons talk show hosts that I always have to 'hate' everything our President says or does...and I could almost hear their condescending remarks in my mind as I listened to the Presidents speech...

I thought the President delivered on of the best spoken state of addresses ever....

And don't care that some are troubled at the fact that many...
Posted in Uncategorized