Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs > Utopian Slums
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Lifestyle
Old

Answer to: Do i need to be disabled to remain on Masshealth in Massachusetts?

Posted 11-07-2015 at 05:58 AM by Utopian Slums
Updated 11-07-2015 at 08:34 AM by Utopian Slums

Quote:
I am trying to figure out how to handle the following issue with MassHealth. I use MassHealth Standard for my health insurance. They cover my family as well. (My wife is unemployed and we have two young children.) I have a number of long-term medical conditions that could be considered chronic. Put together, these conditions have turned my life upside down. When I applied for MassHealth, I put down that I was disabled. I was not seeking disability status and have not applied for SSI. I was
Posted in Lifestyle, News, Happy
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 4.00 average.

Why do some people think rules dont apply to them ?

Posted 06-07-2015 at 04:01 AM by Utopian Slums

Quote:
Originally Posted by phonelady61 View Post
I mean there are some general rules in life and various other things and some people think they don't have to follow them or the rules don't apply to them ? is it because they grew up with lazy parents not teaching them how to follow rules or is it because at one time in their lives someone told them the rules don't apply to them ? the reason Im stating this is because I belong to a group of people and we have a reading robin once a month and someone is assigned say to bring paper cups yet they
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Just Because You Break into the 35% Tax Bracket, Not ALL of Your Income is Taxed At 35%!

Posted 05-05-2015 at 08:12 PM by Utopian Slums

In my experience, most people in the USA do not understand that we have a graduated (or "progressive") income tax"

And why would we? Not all of us do our own taxes and many of us hate math.

We often hear from politicians that the rich are taxes "more." Yet in reality, we all are taxed "more."

After the impact of sleep disorders and sleep deprivation on society, this is the one thing that i am most passionate about:...
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average.

People that cancel last minute

Posted 04-02-2015 at 03:25 AM by Utopian Slums

Here we go again.....

What is it like every 2-3 months here with the intolerance of people who have trouble with traditional schedules and punctuality? You can only "handle it" in one of 2 ways: 1. Tolerance or 2. Intolerance.

If anyone actually cares about this topic and understanding the *why* of cancellations and tardiness, here are a few resources. They're mostly about tardiness since the intolerant usually lump it all together.
Posted in Lifestyle, News, Weird, Angry
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Do You Put Up With People Who Cancel at the Last Minute?

Posted 01-12-2015 at 07:49 PM by Utopian Slums

Quote:
Originally Posted by harlowvart
Not sure why you're assuming that none of us posting on this thread have chronic medical conditions or mental health issues.

Chronic conditions are predictable in the sense that a person knows that their condition may make them cancel at the last minute. A person
Posted in News, Angry, Lifestyle