Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs > southorangecountylife
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
News
Old

Vista Del Mar Middle School

Posted 09-15-2016 at 10:22 AM by southorangecountylife

Vista Del Mar Middle School is one of three public middle schools in San Clemente. If you are looking for a public school with an excellent record and qualified teaching staff, this is a great choice. Approximately five hundred and twenty-four students attend Vista Del Mar Middle School. Students at Vista Del Mar are actively engaged with a variety of activities and programs Vista Del Mar serves students from grades 6 to 8.

The principal of Vista Del Mar is Michelle Benham, and she...
Real Estate Agent
Posted in Lifestyle, News
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 4.00 average.

Fun Winery in San Juan Capistrano

Posted 03-30-2016 at 01:40 PM by southorangecountylife

I wanted to write a short blog post on the Rancho Capistrano Winery. It’s located at 26755 Verdugo Street in San Juan Capistrano. One of the reasons I am writing this blog post and sharing it with San Clemente is they are opening up a new location in San Clemente within the next few months. I think it’s going to be on Del Mar Street. san juan capistrano winery One of the members from our “San Clemente Uncorked” Wine Group told us about this place, so we decided to check it out. When we first...
Real Estate Agent
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average.

Beautiful Hiking Trails in San Juan Capistrano/San Clemente

Posted 01-22-2016 at 04:03 PM by southorangecountylife

Today I took my Canadian parents to Las Rambles Hiking Trail in San Juan Capistrano. Las Ramblas Hiking TrailI have to say that I highly recommend these trails. It’s a good workout and the bonus is the gorgeous views of San Juan Capistrano, San Clemente, and ocean. A couple things to be aware of are if you use Google Maps for directions it takes you to the park on Camino Las Rambles which is also nice but not where the hiking trails are. If you want to get to the hiking trails you need to go to...
Real Estate Agent
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 4.00 average.

Mission San Juan Capistrano

Posted 01-15-2016 at 11:24 AM by southorangecountylife

So I wanted to talk a little bit about our excursion to the Mission San Juan Capistrano. We took our parents who are down from Ottawa, Canada yesterday and they thoroughly enjoyed it. There is a great deal of history in Southern California that many of us have no idea about.

Mission San Juan Capistrano

The location is in San Juan Capistrano and if you’re looking for directions the easiest way would be to Google Mission San Juan Capistrano....
Real Estate Agent
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average.

Fun Facts about San Clemente, California

Posted 01-14-2016 at 03:33 PM by southorangecountylife

I just wanted to write a short blog about some fun facts about San Clemente. As many of you already probably know San Clemente is considered one of the best climates in the whole world. With an average temperature of 70 degrees and sunshine over 340 days a year this makes San Clemente nothing short of paradise.San Clemente pier

In 1969 President Richard Nixon bought part of the HH Cotton Estate, one of the original homes built by the Hanson partners. Following Nixon’s resignation...
Real Estate Agent