Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs > Charlotte Area New Home Communities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
This blog is provided to provide consumers with information about New Home Communities and Subdivisions in the Charlotte Area.

New Construction accounts for over 30% of the home sales in the Charlotte Market. Every new home built generates 2.5 jobs per year.

Please feel free to share your experience if you have first hand information about any of the subdivisions in this blog.
Charlotte Living Charlotte, North Carolina. Living and enjoying all the great things that the Queen City has to offer.
Old

Concord NC New Home Communities

Posted 10-14-2009 at 04:17 PM by Eric E (Charlotte Area New Home Communities)

It seems like the Charlotte market has stablized so you couldn't have picked a better time to be looking for Concord NC homes for sale. Buying a home is one of the biggest financial decisions you will ever make. Many people are buying homes again since prices are low and interest rates are low. The purpose and use of investment properties are very important. Rental property can be a great long term investment strategy. Most homes that are sold in this market are the owners main residence.
Old

Great deals available for buyers looking for Harrisburg homes for sale

Posted 10-11-2009 at 04:36 PM by Eric E (Charlotte Area New Home Communities)

There are great deals available for buyers looking for Harrisburg homes for sale. Because buying a home will be one of your biggest financial decisions, seek the advise of others. Many folks are in the market for a number of reasons. Do your homework if you are buying an investment property. Some buy to turn the property into a rental property in order to earn income. Investors make up a small fraction of the market and most people buy a home to live in.

The following video explains...
Old

Top 10 Charlotte Home Builders

Posted 08-23-2009 at 07:04 AM by Eric E (Charlotte Area New Home Communities)
Updated 08-23-2009 at 07:09 AM by Eric E (forgot to assign a category)

June was a pretty good month for new home builders. The top builders by the number of permits pulled for June 09 in Mecklenburg County are:

Eastwood Homes - 19
True Homes - 16
Ryan Homes - 13
DR Horton - 12
KB Homes - 10
Gandy Communities - 10
Lennar - 9
Mattamy Homes - 9
Centex Homes - 8
Weekley Homes - 4
Regent Homes - 4

The top 5 in number of permits for Mecklenburg County Year to Date are:
Eastwood Homes...
Old

What You Need to Know When Buying a Home

Posted 08-15-2009 at 06:42 AM by Eric E (Charlotte Area New Home Communities)
Updated 08-15-2009 at 07:24 AM by 2goldens

This article is designed to provide you with the 6 step that every buyer must take to buy a home. When I talk about steps, what I mean is, what are the decision making points that you will go through before you make a buying decision on a home. It is very important the home buyers are comfortable with each one of these points and have done the research or are satisfied in their own mine that the decision is good for them.

I've always used the acronym "Backflip", well, it's...
Old

What You Need to Know When Buying a Home

Posted 08-15-2009 at 06:36 AM by Eric E (Charlotte Area New Home Communities)

This article is designed to provide you with the 6 step that every buyer must take to buy a home. When I talk about steps, what I mean is, what are the decision making points that you will go through before you make a buying decision on a home. It is very important the home buyers are comfortable with each one of these points and have done the research or are satisfied in their own mine that the decision is good for them.

I've always used the acronym "Backflip", well,...