Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs > tiyalian
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
  1. Old Comment

Father day 2015,which gifts have you prepared for you dad?

Father's day

So this year any plans for kids to buy your special dad some nice gifts. As I am thinking to buy my father some special Items from Reecoupons this time,
    Let me help to pick one for him. I don't know if this is allowed or not, to share a link here Father's day coupons
  2. Old Comment

Father's day

[quote=Saraluck;bt67148]So this year any plans for kids to buy your special dad some nice gifts ..As I am thinking to buy my father some special Items from Reecoupons this time,
    Let me help to pick one for him. I don't know if this is allowed or not, to share a link here Father's day coupons
  3. Old Comment

Father's day

So this year any plans for kids to buy your special dad some nice gifts ..As I am thinking to buy my father some special Items from Reecoupons this time ,
    Let me help picking one for him. I don't know if this is allowed or not, to share link here.[url]https://www.reecoupons.com/categories/fathers-day[/url]
  4. Old Comment

So this year any plans for kids to buy your special dad some nice gifts ..As I am thinking to buy my father some special Items from Reecoupons this time ,
    Let me help picking one for him. I don't know if this is allowed or not, to share link here.[url]https://www.reecoupons.com/categories/fathers-day[/url]
  5. Old Comment

St. Patrick and Irish identity

Holiday in Ireland

Hey folks

I spent my last holidays in Dublin and would like to recommend you Dublin's best day trip service "Smart Tour". They offer many different tours from Dublin and make it easy to explore the beauty of Ireland especially if you are only a few days in Dublin.

Check out there website: Ireland Day Tours Travel Smart Tour Dublin
  6. Old Comment

St. Patrick and Irish identity

Hey folks

I spent my last holidays in Dublin and would like to recommend you Dublin's best day trip service "Smart Tour". They offer many different tours from Dublin and make it easy to explore the beauty of Ireland especially if you are only a few days in Dublin.

Check out there website: Ireland Day Tours Travel Smart Tour Dublin
  7. Old Comment

What to write in a Mother's Day card?

I think that you ask in this forum is very really and wonderful....I don't known if you are a mom but you have expressed the idea about the mother's rule perfectly,,,,mom is the cradle when we are eternally hungry for love..we are constantly seeking love in our mom!!!!Thank you for you description and sorry for my english
    bye
  8. Old Comment

Join us for an independence day celebration

Can't wait for the 4th. Always an exciting time!
  9. Old Comment
    Posted 04-03-2015 at 02:46 PM by OneDayAttaTime OneDayAttaTime is offline
  10. Old Comment

valentine day crafts love rhinestone transfer,bing love

Easter is always a happy holiday as we need this beautiful day to make life more colorful and lovely, we peakembxf is now working hard to bring you new designs in this theme. Awake Your Life is our topic for this holiday, welcome to contact us when you have needs for Easter.

Peakembxf is a manufacturer of rhinestone iron on transfer, custom wholesale rhinestone transfers, hotfix rhinestones, rhinestone buttons, embroidery lace. We offer rhinestone transfers, custom rhinestone transfers, hotfix rhinestones, glitter transfers and sequin transfers. We have over 10 years of experience and good reputations in this field by supplying superior quality rhinestone iron on transfers at competitive prices in the world market. Let Peakembxf to be your One Stop Wholesale Rhinestone Transfers Supplier.

peakembxf.com
  11. Old Comment

valentine day crafts love rhinestone transfer,bing love

Chinese New Year? Shouldn't Valentine's Day take some precedence here? Just saying (for the sake of your customers).