Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs > grumptacular
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
  1. Old Comment

DIY oh my! and tips when renting out a property

Use a Background checking service

I am a landlord and have been for many years.
    The most important thing you can do is to use a reputable reporting and credit check service. Here in Utah for my company that renovates and leases apartment units, letsfixitup.com, I utilize a service call Western Reporting, thet charge a fee of $40.00 that I in turn pass on to the applicant. They will check credit, credit history, back ground check, criminal records, verify job and call previous landlords. This has saved me a ton of headaches.
  2. Old Comment
  3. Old Comment

Need to move past the bad days too

Cool !!!
    I like the way you written the post. Thatscoop is your source. Latest trending topics, funny articles, funny videos and funny news on the web. If you want Funny stuff Please visit [url=http://www.thatscoop.com]Funny Articles | Funny News | Trending Topics India[/url] [url=http://www.thatscoop.com/video/funny]Funny Video Clips | Very Funny Videos | Funny Videos India-Thatscoop.[/url]
  4. Old Comment

Broken bindings

I wish it never happens with me....
    Posted 03-20-2014 at 03:14 AM by relationshippro relationshippro is offline
  5. Old Comment

Balanced or Unbalanced

Nice thought... really meaningful....
    Posted 03-20-2014 at 03:07 AM by relationshippro relationshippro is offline
  6. Old Comment

Dominoes

Winter sucks...so sick of the snow...doldrums may be the answer...get a set of drums, and practice, if nothing else it will annoy the heck out of your neighbors and maybe you'll meet new people that way :-)
    Posted 02-19-2014 at 12:14 PM by shadowofadoubt shadowofadoubt is offline
  7. Old Comment

It's a no med's party!!

The whole headband/goggles thingy is JUST too hot!

You are making women all over the world swoon. Show us MORE. ; )
  8. Old Comment

Drivers Training and Go Cart racing!

Hey, haven't seen you in a while. Hope everything is okay, man.

In the meantime, have a good week!
  9. Old Comment

Invitation for Emasculation

Hello there. I thought I was the only one with pages and pages of blogs around here!

This blog of yours....it is a strange thing in the male/female world. I do think that many men probably feel the same way that you do, at least in a sense.

Me? I like having men as friends. They aren't full of drama as many women are. As I have gotten older I have noticed that many men are unable to just be friends. Such a strange thing it is.

The even stranger thing is that I never figure that out until they try to think they can be more than friends all of a sudden!

What?!?

They always wait til I have a bf though. Weird. I had one guy that I really thought was my bud and he will text me every six months are so....."still with that guy?"

derp.

I think you are doing a great thing. Take care!
  10. Old Comment

SuperWhaaaaaaaaat?????

Seattle was just that much better defensively. Peyton Manning may be one of the all-time great QB's, and he'll have his place in Canton, but even he is not invincible.
  11. Old Comment

SuperWhaaaaaaaaat?????

{~Sigh~} Football sure is a funny game.
  12. Old Comment

Irony

Unfortunately, that is what comes with age...Wisdom!
    But, first you have to make all the mistakes in your youth, in order to achieve this outlook on life...

Some people are born with a gentle disposition, and they dont have to make all the mistakes that a person with a more 'robust' attitude would have, and I applaud them for it, but, then again, they dont take the chances either, and experience as much of life as much either.

Enjoy your enlightenment, and all that you've learned throuigh out the years, may they keep you in good stead.

I wish you well...

Jesse
    Posted 02-02-2014 at 06:46 AM by woodworkingmenace woodworkingmenace is offline
  13. Old Comment

Quality of life in the key of G, second stanza

Sometimes having talent and certain strengths are more than a little frustrating. Generally someone has to recognize them and be willing to open doors for you. In our culture you get more pushback than lift up. As in football the quarterback cannot throw the ball unless he is protected. Most of us never get to realize our dreams.
  14. Old Comment

Superbowl Bound

Of course Seattle will win. The only question is by how much! I say Hawks-20, other dudes-17.
  15. Old Comment

Horsing around with the animals

HAHAHA It sure feels that way at times! HAHAHA Good one!
  16. Old Comment

Horsing around with the animals

Are you the Antichrist lol.
  17. Old Comment

Superbowl Bound

Case44 Dropping the gauntlet! BOO-YAA!!
  18. Old Comment

Superbowl Bound

Looking forward to it, of course! I'm predicting Denver 35, Seattle 21. Mark it down.
  19. Old Comment

Playoffs, part two!

Well, Denver is in. Now we await Seattle and San Fran, with the Niners up by 10 in the second quarter.
  20. Old Comment

aaaaaand were back!

I don't have a camera anymore. The one we had, I bought for my ex wife and she took it with her when she left. I may invest in another one. I kind of miss the photo opportunities.