Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs > rodentraiser
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
  1. Old Comment

A new trailer. Maybe

I don't think I got swindled, but I do think I could have waited a bit, saved more money, and gotten something a little better.

On the plus side, getting a trailer I can live in now is just one less thing to worry about.
  2. Old Comment

A new trailer. Maybe

As long as you don't get swindled, you'll find the right deal.
  3. Old Comment

Living rough to save money

Thank you all for the kind comments. I do want to point out, tho, that I am not that brave or daring. What I am doing is being done from need simply so I can have a home that I won't be priced out of. There's thousands of people who would do what I'm doing for the same reason. I was just lucky because I had the money and the opportunity.
  4. Old Comment

Wow, I just got caught up on your life. You are like a pioneer, amazing! I hope you're getting some sunshine, the weather is great now (I'm also in Washington). I'm looking forward to the next chapters of your journey.
  5. Old Comment

It's fascinating to read about your journey, rodent. Honestly, I am really in awe of your adventurous spirit and how beautifully you've done! Yes, please keep coming back as you can and let us know how things are going.

PS The garden looking like a body might be buried there made me laugh
  6. Old Comment

It is great to learn how things are working out for you.Time is on your side, as it is in all our lives. Best of luck and please keep updating your life on here.