Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs > mizzou88
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
  1. Old Comment
  2. Old Comment

Anti mask morons will get people killed and screw the economy

You need to be up on the latest data before calling people morons.

Dr Rashid A Buttar WHAT FACE MASKS ACTUALLY DO TO YOUR HEALTH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uN1jQinyhsA

WATCH TO LEARN ABOUT FACE MASK PROTECTION
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAO-4bOk3-s

MASK TEST PROVES TOXIC FOR CHILDREN

https://www.bitchute.com/video/IuK1LcorVw0F/

Masks decrease oxygen intake and increase blood acidity, and makes breathing difficult. Masks increase the carbon dioxide and toxin in take, putting the body under stress, releasing cortisol. The immune system is gradually weakened. Virologists measure Covid-19 size to be 80-140nm, making the mask material to be the equivalent of a chain-link fence for a mosquito. Absolutely no peer-reviewed studies have been carried out of mask effectiveness in an environment to control or prevent the spread of Covid-19.
    The World Health Organization announced that masks should only be worn by healthy people if they are taking care of someone infected with COVID-19. “’If you do not have any respiratory symptoms such as fever, cough or runny nose, you do not need to wear a mask. Masks should only be used by healthcare workers, caretakers or by people who are sick with symptoms of fever and cough’.”
  3. Old Comment

TikTok star Siya Kakkar dead by suicide at 16

You have really interesting thoughts. I agree with you about the fact that many people brainwashed by "big pharma". I don;t know why, but most peopl do believe in everything they hear on TV, even if it is doesn't make sence.
    Nowadays, thanks to the Internet, a lot of information is available to people.
    if they had a desire to understand and read carefully, this would help to avoid a lot of mistakes.
    But I also think that it is difficult, because people do not have critical thinking. From childhood, they are accustomed to believe what adults, or authorities, or news programs tell them.

also the voice of the mass of people always sounds louder than one voice of common sense.
  4. Old Comment

Anti mask morons will get people killed and screw the economy

I'm used to wearing them now. I keep one on my dresser next to my wallet, it goes where I go.