Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs > cottonwood2420
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
  1. Old Comment

Ahmadinejad says Israel will soon disappear

Nice and thanks this is informative peice
  2. Old Comment

salon

Explore the Realm of Beauty with Looks Salon
    With over 162 branches nationally and internationally, Looks salon is a premium beauty salon for men and women who desire to look the best every day. Getting a makeover not only changes the appearance of a person but also brings back the lost confidence and Looks Salon would take pride in being a part of it. From beauty to grooming services, we provide a tremendous range of facilities that touches every dimension of beauty and hair treatments. Our repertoire of professional experts makes sure that all your beauty and hair questions are answered, and you leave the salon with a big smile on your face.

With over 6000 employees engaged in transforming your look, we make sure that all the services provided at our salons meet the international standards. Through our advice and solutions from the expertise in this array, we aim at giving the best services through our state-of-art facilities. Our professional stylists and beauty experts are constantly updated with the latest trends and fashion advices that help them to work efficiently and deliver outstanding results!

Give us an opportunity to serve you once, we are sure you'll love to come back to us again and be our esteemed customer forever. Fill the form or call us to book an appointment now!
  3. Old Comment
  4. Old Comment

Copperfield

:shocked:Ahmadinejad disappeared? Or, was a country going to. Am I late?
  5. Old Comment

It's basic. Very basic. But if you want to place some blocks and remember all the good times before Notch went weird, this is for you. This is Minecraft as it once was, just a handful of resources and the most basic of biomes to tinker with. Smells like memories.

BEST UPTADE AND GAMING ON THE OLD VERSION : Shrink your URLs and get paid!
  6. Old Comment

"Changing the way I eat and learning about the proper foods to eat has helped me become a better person. I would recommend The Perfect Plan to anyone who is wanting to lose weight."

PLEASE CHECK IT OUT: Shrink your URLs and get paid!
  7. Old Comment

[url]https://shrinke.me/L0uPO[/url]
  8. Old Comment

Well it's much later now, Ahmadinejad is still in power but without any more power. Obama has been re elected and has demonstrated great wisdom and strength and no Iran will not get away with destroying Israel.
  9. Old Comment

i think obama is with them and there doing a inside job i dont trust that guy for ****
  10. Old Comment

The man scares me. Those words are vicious..........
    That is one reason I keep saying to everyone " do not forget" what happened on 9/11.......always remember.....be aware and awake!
  11. Old Comment

It's clear Ahmadinejad is past negotiations. His retoric always intills (aims to) fear.
  12. Old Comment

Happy Fathers Day!

How about an editorial for your blog?