U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs > ArmyPoohFan317
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
  1. Old Comment

Conflicted Feelings

Friend or no friend, it is no secret that most women want to have the chance to walk down that isle in a white dress. It could be that there is just a hint of natural jealousy on your part. That is OK. Your time will come when it is right and you meet the person you want to be with. In the meantime, this is her time and not yours and you need to celebrate your friend's joy and be happy it is not you in her place, because you are not in that place yet. Then go back home and get on with the life you really want to live. You know you could never be happy living her life and somehow, by doing what she did, she saved you.
  2. Old Comment

Star Trek: A Critique

Glad you enjoyed the movie & had a great weekend!

Too bad it's back to the grind but at least you had a breather! & someone nice to spend some time with!
  3. Old Comment

Commencement

My daugter's boyfriend is going to Liberty College.

Congratulations to you!
  4. Old Comment

Commencement

Congratulations on your accomplishments, Army Pooh..I know you will be a success in your carreer because you will be doing the Lords work in helping so many overcome the trauma of war..and helping yourself towards the eternal goal of all of us..God bless you...
  5. Old Comment

Awaiting Death

when my brother commited suicide seven years ago at the age of 15 (three weeks after his birthday) i would have said 'God isn't enough.' it is in grief that we are broken. learning to live a fulfilling life is easier said than done when you are dealing with fresh grief. there is not a magic pill to make you feel better. and you can't let anyone tell you it is time to move on. don't skip any part of the grieving process. it will only hinder healing. i did it for years and am finally finding peace. however, if it is someone you love that is dying slowly, think of what you would want to make your last few days/weeks/months/years memorable. peaceful. then do that for that person. take advantage of what you have left. death IS inevitable. but that is the great part. our reward awaits us. who would really want to be here forever? i love my life and i can't imagine not seeing my kids grow up or lying on my husband's chest everynight to go to sleep. but the idea of being reunited with the ones that i love and seeing Christ's face. meeting people i never knew but looked up to ... ghandi, abraham linclon, etc. but being in the glory of God is most refreshing. relish in those things when it is hard to think of anything but your own pain. think of this person's right to be free. how much they deserve to be hand in hand with Christ.
  6. Old Comment

Merry Christmas

we are fighting together!
    Posted 01-05-2009 at 08:59 PM by aslansarah1985 aslansarah1985 is offline
  7. Old Comment

Merry Christmas

I also pray for the safe return of our Military....
  8. Old Comment

Once Upon a Time

I love this.