U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs > domergurl
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
  1. Old Comment

Collected Conversations

rebekahjappah@hotmail.com

[email]rebekahjappah@hotmail.com[/email]
    Hello,
    I wish you best Compliment of the season,with hope that you are physically and healthy alright,l do believe that this mail will reach in good condition. My name is Miss Rebekah and i got your email in [url]www.city-data.com[/url] and i think we can make it together,please i would like you to contact me back through my email address and i will tell you more about myself and also send you my photo,as soon as you contact me back,
    Hopping for your lovely reply soonest,
    Rebekah.
    [email]rebekahjappah@hotmail.com[/email]
  2. Old Comment

Collected Conversations

Very entertaining

Thanks!

I wish you well...

Jesse
    Posted 01-21-2011 at 05:00 PM by woodworkingmenace woodworkingmenace is offline
  3. Old Comment

Collected Conversations

The continueing saga...

For all our enjoyment! Thanks...

I wish you well...

Jesse
    Posted 01-07-2011 at 10:02 AM by woodworkingmenace woodworkingmenace is offline
  4. Old Comment

Collected Conversations

ROTFLOL!! THATS HALARIOUS AND I LOVE IT!!

I wish you both well...

Jesse
    Posted 01-01-2011 at 12:06 PM by woodworkingmenace woodworkingmenace is offline
  5. Old Comment

Collected Conversations

KUDOS, excellent post!

These days we are either making a mole hill into a mountain or we are just plain confused about every thing.

I think Juan should be able to say what he want, but I DON'T think he should have felt that way in the place place. Him having fear simply because of the way someone
    was/is dressed is so asinine or so childish. He should have more fear for someone dressed halloweenish.
    I saw it when he first said he would be afraid if someone was on the plane dresses like a muslim and I cringed...even shouted at the tv, "ah, c'mon Juan!" Wonder why no one ever mentions TIMOTHY McVEIGH. Suppose the rest of the world would fear being with around us because we dress like Timothy.
  6. Old Comment

Collected conversations

Good dialog. Have you considered writing for the political rags?
    Posted 07-26-2009 at 03:47 AM by LookinForMayberry LookinForMayberry is offline
  7. Old Comment

Collected Conversations

Yup domergurl, that is about how the conversation would go. The have absolutely no regard for our opinion in the matter.
  8. Old Comment

Collected Conversations

Awesome Blog should be published. I wonder what would happen if a group of us got to together and started a real Blog?
  9. Old Comment

Collected Conversations

A distracted and unconcerned hypocrite.
    OK, I get that. Where is the part that
    will make this not a waste of my time?
  10. Old Comment

Collected Conversations

Good stuff, domergurl. You should consider writing in Hollywood. You should. This might put other scripts to shame.
  11. Old Comment

collected conversations

Quote:
    There were times that I thought he might not go willingly
    We had the same thoughts/conversation at our house. Scaryyyyyy.

Whew, we dodged a bullet! May he ride his mtb happily into the sunset. LOL.
  12. Old Comment

collected conversations

There were times that I thought he might not go willingly...he came into office through the interference of the Supreme court....he trashed the constitution and held it in contempt...he expanded the powers of his office way beyond the intention of the founding fathers...I really thought he might claim war powers and set aside the election.............but then the economy went sour and his popularity went down the tubes and it wasnt fun any more.....so I think he will be only too happy to get back to Texas.
  13. Old Comment

collected conversations

What's up with the Palin obsession? I like them, you don't? Why???

Please Explain this... I always liked you posts.... but this is... strange?
  14. Old Comment

collected conversations

How sad that this is probobly pretty right on!
    Posted 12-14-2008 at 01:42 AM by EllenArlingtonPark EllenArlingtonPark is offline