Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
News
Old

Spike Lee is boycotting the Oscars because of "lily white" nomination roster

Posted 01-19-2016 at 02:17 AM by AveryJarhman

*"Spike Lee is boycotting the Oscars because of "lily white" nomination roster."*

I am certain Mr. Spike Lee has no clue I've been boycotting his movies, concerns and thoughts as soon as I realized he joined millions of my American neighbors WILLFULLY ignoring our expanding and shameful National Epidemic of Childhood Abuse and Neglect fueled and perpetuated by immature American teen girls and young women of African descent who irresponsibly and cruelly subject their...
Old

Why Is Hillary Clinton Ignoring Victims of Childhood Trauma & Abuse?

Posted 01-18-2016 at 03:08 AM by AveryJarhman

When NBC Nightly News Anchor Lester Holt asked, "are black lives being cheap a reality or just perception?" Clinton answered: "Sadly, it's reality."

"It has been heartbreaking and outraging to see the stories of young men like Walter Scott who have been killed by police officers." She suggests addressing systemic racism in the criminal justice system by retraining police officers and ending racial profiling." ~ Hillary Rodham Clinton - Jan. 17, 2016...
Posted in Lifestyle, News, Angry
Old

Should The Black Lives Matter Movement Recognize Oppressive, Criminally Negligent Maternal Caregivers?

Posted 01-17-2016 at 01:17 AM by AveryJarhman

Should The Black Lives Matter Movement Recognize Oppressive, Criminally Negligent Maternal Caregivers?

Black Lives Matter Injects Agenda into US Presidential Politics

I'd like to preface my comments by mentioning I am NOT a person who embraces the ignorant, people dividing Black vs White or White vs Black game a significant number of my American neighbors wish to embrace....
Posted in Lifestyle, News
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 4.00 average.

Mission San Juan Capistrano

Posted 01-15-2016 at 11:24 AM by southorangecountylife

So I wanted to talk a little bit about our excursion to the Mission San Juan Capistrano. We took our parents who are down from Ottawa, Canada yesterday and they thoroughly enjoyed it. There is a great deal of history in Southern California that many of us have no idea about.

Mission San Juan Capistrano

The location is in San Juan Capistrano and if you’re looking for directions the easiest way would be to Google Mission San Juan Capistrano....
Real Estate Agent
Old

Watch Kids React To DJ Khaled's Snapchats (Video)

Posted 01-15-2016 at 01:59 AM by AveryJarhman
Updated 01-18-2016 at 03:09 AM by AveryJarhman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBaQdNWvPBY

Khaled 'DJ Khaled' Mohamed Khaled performs raps that include disrespecting his less fortunate neighbors, Street Hustling, selling and using people/community harming addictive drugs, gun violence, viewing women a less than human ^itches and ^hores unworthy of respect.....and the MAINSTREAM MEDIA as well as a substantial number of Americans adores him.

What has happened to our society that causes many to admire angry, emotionally...