U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
News
Old

Answer to: Do i need to be disabled to remain on Masshealth in Massachusetts?

Posted 11-07-2015 at 05:58 AM by Utopian Slums
Updated 11-07-2015 at 08:34 AM by Utopian Slums

Quote:
I am trying to figure out how to handle the following issue with MassHealth. I use MassHealth Standard for my health insurance. They cover my family as well. (My wife is unemployed and we have two young children.) I have a number of long-term medical conditions that could be considered chronic. Put together, these conditions have turned my life upside down. When I applied for MassHealth, I put down that I was disabled. I was not seeking disability status and have not applied for SSI. I was
Posted in Lifestyle, News, Happy
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 2.50 average.

My Member of Provincial Parliament refuses to Acknowledge my Problem

Posted 10-08-2015 at 11:31 AM by evets (Supernatural Disasters are Satan)
Updated 10-08-2015 at 01:26 PM by evets

blog55.jpg

blog56.jpg

blog57.jpg

blog58.jpg

M.P.P. David Orazietti, refuses to have his office try and help me find a Lawyer to Protect me from Indefinite terms of Prison. The Devils little way of ending his Christian Problems that refuse to lay down and die. Imprison them for there Faith in Christ.

Anyway I have a Valid right to a Lawyer under the Law, and have seen times that there...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF1228.JPG (610.4 KB, 6 views)
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

The ABCs of Cyber Ethics for Kids

Posted 10-02-2015 at 08:52 AM by DavidRaonic

As we rely more and more on digital tools to conduct our daily business, an ever-growing number of face-to-face interactions are going through computers and smartphones. These devices help your child discover the world around them, stay in touch with friends and family, and pursue their interests. However, while being immersed in these digital worlds, it can be easy to forget that real people are on the receiving end of their online messages, texts, games, and social media posts.

Posted in News
Old

New yeast could prevent hangovers before they happen

Posted 10-02-2015 at 08:51 AM by DavidRaonic

Yeast is a key component of beer, wine, and other fermented foods like kimchi and kefir.

Researchers at the University of Illinois have discovered a new technology that lets them modify a type of yeast widely used in wine and beer so that it will reduce hangovers. American scientists have found a way to boost good qualities in the yeast and reduce bad ones. This allows scientists to make extremely precise genetic changes, targeting specific areas of the yeast's makeup.
Posted in News
Old

Moving to Seattle from San Antonio tx.need help for schools

Posted 09-30-2015 at 09:07 PM by veenaj

Hello,
we are moving from san antonio tx to seattle in a month...my husband office is in Bothell looking apartments,public schools. But i heard Bellevue area is good for schools as my kids study 2nd grade and kinder.please need advice moving mid of school worried also.please give me information and site for schools and apartments.
Thank you
Posted in News, Humor, Happy