Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Humor
Old

Wonderful Morning!

Posted 04-03-2012 at 10:26 AM by susieJD

Good Morning!

What a beautiful morning! I knew that if I waited long enough, it would happen. Wish I were able to get out there and do some digging for my garden. I checked to see how many of my plants were coming up and it looks like there are quite a few.

There's a turkey missing! We're down to 3 hens now and 2 toms. I think that the one that's missing is probably out...
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 4.00 average.

Palm Sunday Sun In The Woods

Posted 04-01-2012 at 09:40 AM by susieJD

Happy April Fools Day!

Wish that I were playing a prank with that title. But no, it's so foggy here I can barely see the road. Even the turkeys are hanging close to the house. As good as they say their eyesight is, guess they can't see through this soup either!

Happy "Palm Sunday" everyone! I couldn't make it to church this morning, I need help getting my...
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average.

Another Cold and Cloudy Day

Posted 03-30-2012 at 08:03 AM by susieJD

Burrr! Good Morning Everyone!

Hope that it's warmer there (where ever you are) this morning. The promise of warmer weather has now gone away and winter has returned. Frost on the turkeys this morning. Never understand how those critters can hang on to the electric wire all night without falling off in the wind.

This cold rainy weather doesn't do much for the RA.
Old

Another Foggy Morning

Posted 03-24-2012 at 09:03 AM by susieJD

Good Morning!

Very thick fog again this morning. Steve came home yesterday afternoon and left the truck in Remer, I drove in to pick him up and drove him back this morning. Not very good - could barely see in front or in back of me! I backed up into a dumpster at the lot where the truck was parked this morning a put a large "slit" in the tailgate of the pickup....
Old

Dark and Stormy Night in The Woods!

Posted 03-19-2012 at 08:14 PM by susieJD

Wow! Lots of weather here tonight! Nothing like a good old thunder storm with lots of lightening lighting up the sky! There was a good one! My poor cat Tabby doesn't care for this, she's hiding somewhere.

Watching "American Chopper: Senior vs Junior". I've watched this since the beginning and hoping that the guys get back together tonight. What cha watching? Well,...