Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Angry
Old

Bah Humbug!

Posted 10-17-2019 at 10:19 PM by Angeleyes2423

Today marks two weeks since I've had any real contact with my in-laws. Today also makes nearly a week since I have logged onto social media accounts.
I still can't get past how insane the cause and reason for the falling out with the in-laws is. i also can't get past where to go from here?
All that I speak to about things tell me the best thing is time and distance now.
So many thoughts, emotions and choices. They just do not affect me now, they affect my husband and
Posted in Angry
Old

ON: Complete Horse___, RE: Machine Superintelligence is One of the Greatest Threats Facing Humans Today

Posted 07-10-2018 at 06:47 PM by Blondebaerde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wittgenstein's Ghost View Post
Superintelligent machines are machines that are smarter than humans. A recent survey of relevant experts found the average prediction was that such machines would exist in about 40 years.

At the point, known as the singularity, that machines do in fact become smarter than humans, it will be the first time in the human history that we are not the smartest things on planet earth. Almost all of our success on this earth is attributable to our comparatively high intelligence. The
Big Data
Posted in Angry
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Lying Mass Media Scum

Posted 06-25-2018 at 03:13 PM by Blondebaerde

The media in this country are corrupt, this week has illustrated that graphically and frighteningly. Lie about border policy and so much more. There is little honest information. Bill O'Reilly and a few others remain honest, but the corruption comes after those who speak the truth. Witness what happened to O'Reilly, and is happening now to Glenn Beck.

Mass media's demise is in sight. CNN hides behind a faux blanket of "journalism," though it isn't and hasn't been...
Big Data
Posted in Lifestyle, Angry
Old

Tough Criticism vs Simple Pursuits

Posted 03-12-2018 at 03:29 PM by JM8AVeda

Its been on power mode. The tough critics wake up before us.
I'm so not appreciating the long wait to recover from tough criticism
I never liked a tough critic, if it is necessary it is necessary! Sometimes people can go on with lies and deceit and need tough love to move on.

Im staying upstairs in the apartment room today until my new bed arrives.

I really hate having to fix up around here I just want to get out of this crummy landlords building.
Posted in Weird, Humor, Happy, Angry
Old

How to Stop Corruption from India ?

Posted 02-17-2018 at 08:45 AM by ashakantasharma

India is not rising mainly because of CORRUPTION in the country which is so deeply rooted that many things needs to be done and much time it will take to come things back to normal to prosper India.

Let me share you some innovative ideas for stopping or minimizing corruption in India.

Many people think that the corruption will reduce if the punishment is given to those who are doing corruption. The corruption is caused due to both giver and taker. The corruption will...
Posted in Angry